Native speaker here!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi guys and girls,

Im phillip 24 from london and here with my girlfriend who happens to be polish for christmas.
Im heading back to blighty =(england) on the 28th of dec.
I should be back here in september for around a year so if anyones intrested in learning the english language then leave a message on here and i'll reply as soon as i can. obviously im not a charity so a small charge will be needed but nothing to pricey.
Im based in poznan with my girlfriend so any where around here who's up for the challenge drop me a line.
Do you do speling to?
His oral skills are much better, I guess...;)
I can teach colloquial Polish.
I’d love to be taught by the native -the only thing is I might know more and write better than he or his wife.:)
..his would-be wife:)
>write better

spell better

Now, I don't doubt that he can improve his students' oral skills and I guess he's trying to earn some money before returning to Britain.
Good luck to you, but don't mark people's essays.
Mg-Actually i can spell but thanks to your polish way i was half cut=(pissed) at the time and if the polish were not so welcoming to me i may have spelt it a little better not that im complaining lol. And that would be spelling not speling.
Sorry had to get that one in there.
Im not saying im the best teacher in the world but i think i could definately help someone improve there english knowledge oral and written. as the following shows>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I'd love to be taught by the native-------the only problem is i can not speak or write without useing a dictionary!!(merix)
londoner
Whilst taking note of the fact that at the time of the original post, you were not in full possession of your faculties - please take note: when you are advertising yourself as a teacher, try not to make any spelling mistakes.
It is only by this means i.e. your level of command of the English language, that any prospective students can judge you by.
As to merix - "I cannot speak or write without using a dictionary" - I can assure you with 100% certainty that he can.
Ok fair enough i may of been a little to quick to criticize my critics for that i apologise sincerly.
On the other hand i've read a few posts before of native english speakers and it would seem that alot of you guys and girls are also very quick to criticize.
Now im not sure if my post will work.
Netherless im more than happy to help anyone with there english at no cost to them on the internet. Im not doing this for the money its more for enjoyment as i've recently just learnt the spanish language and am trying ones hand at polish which for me seems very difficult. So im just returning the favor which someone did for me.:-)
And
>that would be spelling not speling.
>Sorry had to get that one in there.

Fair enough. But there wuz more than one spelling mistake in what I wrote.
Do not worry Londoner. People here think that their shit doesn't stink. I have been reading the posts here for a long time and I have noticed how some of us can be downright rude. The ones, who have obtained a Master's in Linguistics or have passed CPE, have become insanely conceited or self-impressed. Shame on you guys. There is still a lot you have to learn. By the way, it is really easy to have sample answers to all the tests and exercises.
Myself included?
hi I want to learn english . Can u teach me ?? please answeare ... thx
I think that you don't know the first thing about teaching. I'm sure that he's way better at speaking than any Polish with MA/ PhD or whatever - it's cuz he's a native speaker. But if he wants to be taken seriously as a teacher, his spelling must be perfect as well. And it's perfect....NOT. ;)And I think it's a good thing that people criticise him cuz it makes him aware that he ain't perfect.
Oh and one more thing: my shit does stink, in fact it stinks freaking bad! ;)
Well its beginning to be a good conversation/debate on here!
Am i perfect crazydaisy.............yes i think so lol. Though reality would seem im not and niether is anyone else. I totally understand the concept of a forum and for you to presume and write i cannot teach is just simple mindness. As my mum would say you should never judge a book by its cover!.
As for martin thats a great phrase (shit doesn't stink) which just shows your level of english as above conversational.
Mero989-I would be more than happy to help you with your english please send an email to [email] and i'll reply as soon as i can.
Until my next entry:-GENIUS IS ONE PERCENT INSPIRATION AND 99 PERCENT PERSPIRATION
Hey, Londoner,

As noted, if you wish to advertise yourself, you should proofread and present yourself correctly. If you saw one advertise oneself on the internet and you saw mistakes in their post that you would not make, you might be of the same opinion that you face now.

But, in your defence, you've been criticised by people for making spelling mistakes in your initial post, but apart from 'interested' (which I suspect was a typo) you made no spelling mistakes. Your punctuation, however, leaves a lot to be desired.

Cheers
I'd love to be taught by the native-------the only problem is i can not speak or write without useing a dictionary!!(merix)

just noticed:D
you're dead wrong, sir.:D

Happy Christmas!!
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa