Michael Jackson!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hey Guys!

I've got a special message about Michael Jackson to all of you.
Many dirty, weird, malicius and untrue stories were said about the man, who sold more records than any other artist in the world. These stories are completly false and were fabricated through the years by tabloids all around the world. Michael Jackson is not a freak as they portrey him. He's not wacko, he's not weirdo at all.
In fact Michael Jackson is a great person with generous heart and beatiful soul. He's one of the most sensitive people in the world. He's goodhearted, but heartbroken by all of this dirty stuff spreading about him.
Many people who know Michael always say he's incredible good, warm, gentle and nice person. They know how Michael suffers because of all of these lies about him. But the man is still strong and moves on.
To all of you, who judge Micheal Jackson by the stuff written by tabloids I want to say- DO NOT EVER believe these kind of stories. Michael is a regular guy with good, innocent heart and noble personality. He deserves RESPECT as an Artist and as Human.
Thank you!

Captain_Eo1958
Not everything that you said is true. I know that the whole scandal in the US is really strange, but some things are true. For example M.J. has never had a real childhood (the same like Britney Spears) He had to work as an actor and play in many shows in the telly.
It wasn’t OK. A year (or something like that) I saw an interview with him on VH1. His family was in the Jehovah and he said ,, sometimes I’m really afraid, but I do this what my parents tell me” at that moment he was about 19. And he’s never had friends in his age. He ever played with little boys…
When he became a big world star he made his own ,,world of dreams” in his new house, far away from his dad.
And he’s been ever was afraid of girls. Some women said in a interview for the TV.
Hey, look on the bright side. He's still worshipped in Asia. I doubt the details of the Wacko Jacko scandals are widely known over there. As for the man himself, it is unfortunate that a musician of his talent has lost so much of his former popularity because of his strange behaviour. But then again, can't blame it all on the tabloids.
I don't care if M. J. is weirdo, pervert or whatever. I love his work! I love his dance! I love his voice! Nothing else matters for me!

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia