BRITISH native speaker in Warsaw?????

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi there!!

I am looking for a BRITISH native speaker living in Warsaw to chat from time to time over tea/coffee. After spending a year in the UK (MSc course) I really miss talking in English!!!!! I want to improve my accent and learn new phrases etc. :))))
Anyone up for it?? If yes, don't hesitate to contact me on my e-mail [email] skype (basik.n)

Cheers
Barbara
ps.A small fee might be possible...
Halo!
I have similar problem, although more difficult.
I have read your letter and though:) you would help me to find any information about typical english forum, any internet adress.
I need more excercise english but can not find any native forums, where I could more experience writing in english.
I know, there is so many courses and polish-english sides, but they don not satisfy me. I prefer more live contact with native writers to understanding and answering.
If you have any time, could you?:)))))))
I would be very, very aprieciate for any help. Gabriel.
I suggest the Banton School in Warsaw. It is a small school, located near the Pulawska Street. It is available to organise private one-to-one lessons with high-qualified native-speakers. I could try them, while preparing myself to my FCE and CAE Exams and I find it really OK.