Next step

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hello guys.

I took the CAE exam and got an 'E' which implies that I didn't pass the exam. Do you think it's better to improve my english and take the exam again? Maybe, a better way would be not to dwell on the exam and take CPE instead, though I think I'd need to attend a CPE preparation course since my english is insufficient to pass it. To be honest, all the cambridge exams rely on knowing the technique of writing them so, in this case, attending an extraordinary and remarkable CPE course might be vital to become familiar with CPE.

Do you have any advice? If so, type your opinion about this beneath.

(Sorry, if my post sounds a bit chaotic but it's due to me being annoyed and shattered).
How did you do on CAE practice tests?
Well, I did quite well (usually above 75%), though sometimes I scored just like 60 outta 100
Nerves must have ‘done the job’ then but don’t say “lackaday”! :)

No one is born egg-headed to sail through it. Make another try,
not necessarily at CAE.

I’m not much of an expert on CAE but your English is not that bad as you
might think it is.
You flunked it, so what? Why don’t you try to apply a laid-back attitude to your learning curve now? Of course, there’s no way you ‘weasel out’ of some heavy-booking and if you really want to skip all the way to this “would-be imposing edifice of proficiency” right off the bat, you’ll have to put your back into ‘midnight oiling’ anyway (but try not to become
a “comma-counter” at the same time, it kills your creativity)

There’s indeed some way to go but working your way up to it slowly and gradually will get you to leap over those “three letters”.

And don’t sorry for your posting, whatever it is it’s yours.
No one expects you to produce a trenchant academic discourse here.
co to za nowe slowo wymysliles 'outta' - w ktorym slowniku to znajde?
savage-
the only three letters I'm particularly interested in are '.E.'
out of
I think, I have to adhere to my own rules :)
I swear I knew someone would come up with other three letters’ interpretation but it was too late to put a disclaimer.
Last time I remember there was some nice raunchy twosome in the offing.:)
>>>there was some nice raunchy twosome in the offing.:)
...There always is - as long as my knees can withstand it all. ;-)
Conceivably, my nerves were the reason why I couldn't focus my thoughts on the exam. I am not going to take CAE again because I think that if I have a mind-boggling and immense inclination to prepare thoroughly for the CPE exam I ought to aim to pass it. :)

I am really not taken aback by my bad results of the exams and I didn't seeth with anger and indignation after I faced CAE because I've realised before that it's pointless.

And, of course, there is no way of fleeing away from hitting the books since the CPE exam is arduous and people preparing for it must have a various vocabulary in order to pass it without any serious trouble. Nevertheless, the people must be persistent to cope with it.

I am really intrigued with the Cambridge exams and maybe I'll step into some renown translator's shoes afterwards (joking of course) :)

Despite all that, I must say that I'm sort of lazy and may reluctantly rehearse for CPE but I'm an intrinsic voracious english learner who's not petrified to take up such an extraordinary and exhaustive challenge.
Normalnie to słowo 'outta' nie istnieje ale to oczywiśćie jest 'out of'. To jest tak samo jak z 'kinda/kind of' shoulda/should of = should have, sorta, gotta etc.
bad results of the exam*
erm ffs.. I've realised that it's ponitless before*

What a lame day...
compare pronounciation of "th" in the following words:

teeth, seeth (your spelling), Keith, wreath
vs
seethe, breathe, loathe, soothe

do you "hear" the difference in the vibration?
Should help with your spelling.
omg lol it was a typo mistake

seethe*
>do you "hear" the difference in the vibration?

yeah i do
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie