Bardzo proszę o szybka pomoc-sprawdzenie krótkiego i prostego eseju :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, wklejam tutaj coś co udało mi się sklecić, bardzo proszę o pomoc. Z góry dzięki :)

Problems connected with airlines.
In our century we have a lot of problems, even with airlines. I will show this problem on the passengers side because I am one of them. I start from the less important thing which is decor. When we are waiting at the airport we should have seats which aren't dirty. I think that time spending at the airport must be time to relax, but I noticed that is compeletely different. People who waiting are streesful and upset and I 'm not surprised. The decor should be inviting, anti- stress because everybody scared that will be some accident during the flight. Now I move on to more serious problem- tha staff. Ground staff should be always smiling and ready to help but if I should be honest I never meet that person. Everybody who are sitting and selling tickets looks like they going to die. Delayed and cancelled flight shouldn;t surprised anyone. I don't know what airlines can do to change this situation. Maybe if the different problems will be solved,people won't complain on delayed flights, they will just wait and relax in the departure lounge. I think that every problem depends on many factors and if we want to change something we should start from the simplest things.
In 'our century' (tzn dokladnie ? 19? 20? 21?) we have a lot of problems (tutaj to zdanie prosi sie o podanie niektorych tych problems) even with (tutaj ja dalabym przedimek) airlines. I will show this problem 'on' (to jest za bardzo po polsku 'na' - a tutaj FROM - od strony) the passengers side because I am one of them. I start from the 'less' (moze slowo 'least' jest lepsze) important thing which is (brak przedimka) decor. When we are waiting at the airport we should have seats which 'aren't' (napisz to w calosci) dirty. I think that time 'spending' (nie, tutaj 'spent') at the airport must be (przedimek) time to relax, but I 'noticed' (tutaj massz czas przeszly, ale zdanie zaczynasz w czasie terazn.'think') that is compeletely different. People who ARE waiting are 'streesful' (blad ortog) and upset and I'm not surprised. The decor should be inviting(,) (jak masz tylko jeden wiecej punk po przecinku, to jego nie dawal, a dodaj 'and') 'anti- stress' (troche nijako - slowo jest 'stress-free') because everybody (tutaj cos brakuje) scared that THERE will be some 'accident' (ja bym moze dala incident) during the flight. Now I move onto (przedimek) more serious problem- 'tha' (ortog) staff. Ground staff should be always smiling and ready to help (przecinek przed slowem 'but') but if I 'should' (jest taka phraza 'were to be honest') 'be honest' (niepotr) I never meet 'that' (nie, tutaj lepiej 'such a person') person. Everybody who 'are' (tutaj IS) sitting and selling tickets looks like they (tu cos brakuje) going to die. Delayed and cancelled flight shouldn't 'surprised' (zly czas) anyone.
Maybe if the different problems 'will' (lepiej 'could') be solved, people 'won't' (napisz to w calosci i uwazaj bardzo) complain 'on' (nie, tutaj 'about') delayed flights, they 'will' (tutaj 'would') just wait and relax in the departure lounge. I think that (tutaj brakuje cos - 'the solution to') every problem depends on many factors and if we want to change something we should start from the simplest things.
wielkie dzięki :)

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pytania dotyczące języka angielskiego