poprawnosc i zawartosc tekstow

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam!
Jestem wokalista w zespole i pisze teksty po angielsku jednakże nie jestem pewien co do ich poprawności gramatycznej dlatego jeśli ktoś mógłby to sprawdzić byłbym bardzo wdzięczny a jeśli ktoś ma dużo chęci mógłby też ocenic wartość merytoryczną. Z góry dziękuję i pozdrawiam.

I woke up straight to the dream today and fell on the floor
The rest of the day passed in the same way I've been moving so slow
Again I've heard you in my head and closed up the valleys on my hands
I looked through the fog trying to find the lights in my mind
I am the one who was binded by the sadness which you've caused sunshine
I'm searching for a reason not to make a new rivers
Leading me to the blissful sea of blood I know sometimes I'm rough
But the only reason of that is that instead of love you give shivers
It must feel like I'm a big sliver in your ass but I really wanna be a little bit thinner
But do you belive it when instead of that at every evening I complain about this shit in me
I'm tryin' to distinguish the faces to which one I should speak to get the answer
Avoiding the void it swallows me anyway so slowly talk to myself but am I really so lonely
The border between reality and dreaming has faded away don't know if I'm high or it was yesterday
I'm doing my best but I just can't infest on this shit in my head maybe it's really just about being sad
But what if I'm going mad well it just can't be that bad but for now let me just go to bed

Chorus:
Get the fuck off me
Do it for yourself
Step aside from me
Run fucking far away

Hanged over this ground can't find my world or say any word and I don't even want to anymore
I'm trying to feel this distance deafen by myself but when I do it doesn't feel well
I'm just getting bored of feeling sore or not feeling at all or even just of being bored
Reject the air given to me instead of treating it like a gift surely at least
I have somebody or something helping me to live even when I really wanna leave
Reject the air given to me so I could just sigh with relief
My eyes are falling down but I know I won't fall asleep until the sunrise
I'm gonna just watch these pictures and hear these voices that exist in my head even when I'm not high
Laying in bed again I see things coming out of my head and it's not that I have disown them
They're just my figment but I can't find any way to prevent them
Standing alone I was surrounded by crowd and suddenly everything went black
I tourned arround and head into home but there was just no coming back
I wasn't even expecting some mirracle but still here I am and maybe it's one of them
But for me it's more like a tragedy I really appreciate every kind word that you've said carefuly
And shame on me but still I just cannot believe that I should have a permission to live
It's funny I appreciate the words but can't do this to my biggest gift

Chorus

Locked in a black ball waiting to fall so it would crash
And I could just sigh at last It all happened so fast
I hope I'll be able to cast those pills 'cause all that I feel
Is that without something to kill the pain or brain
Those killing thoughts are goin' to do it anyway
And there ain't anything to think about not to spin around
Suicide no way to step aside just losing my mind
There's something bright but it's all the same as always so let's go all out tonight

Chorus

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie