Prośba o pomoc w uzupełnieniu zdań

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o pomoc w uzupełnieniu tekstu.

Exercise 9. Below you will see some extracts from wants ads. Fill in each blank with a word or phrase from the following list: competitive initiative suit kitchen staff ability outgoing team pension plan clear contact experience preference required skills willing busy office hard work potential customers successful candidate thorough training - Our new 200-seat restaurant is opening in May and we are looking for waiters, waitresses and (1)………. - If you are a friendly and (2)……….person who is not afraid of (3)………., we have the job and hours to (4)……….you. - For more information, (5)……….Helen at (415) 331-2012. - Secretary/Receptionist (6)……….for a (7)……… . Typing and shorthand between 80 and 120 wpm. We will give (8)……….to applicants who have experience using word processors and computers. - We want a positive person who is (9)……….to work hard and can use their own (10)………. . You must be lively and have a good sense of humour and a (11)……….speaking voice. You will receive (12)……….to enable you to inform (13)……….of the benefits of advertising with us. - The (14)……….will have had (15)……….in booking and banking procedures. The position calls for word-processing and secretarial (16)……….plus the (17)……….to work as part of a (18)………. A (19)……….salary is offered as well as a company (20)
wpisz swoje wlasne propozycje.
'pomoc' to znaczy, ze ktos troche podpowiada, anie ze odrabia za Ciebie wszystko.
Czy ktoś ma pomysł co do 7?
pleć? czas?
9?
never mind ;)) I got 9
Did anyone get all 20?
Yep. If you need the answers, just ask.
You seem pretty sure of yourself ;)))
sa do zrobienia, ale ja nic nie bede podpowiadac, bo znowu dostane po dup.. :-)
Cytat: Aaric

Well, if you get all of them right, why not - each and every space allocated, logic maintained, job done!
Cytat: Aaric

Engee's a man of many talents, one of which is knowing the secret to making easy money online.
I am sure he will share it with you (for a small fee, of course).
It sounds like the opportunity of a lifetime but I'll pass ;)))
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Inne strony do nauki języków