prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Story

It was raining, when I and my friend Tom went to the cinema.

When we had came to cinema ,we bought tickets.Afterwards we had a 30 minutes to performance, so we went to the newsagent's.I looked for a football magazine.I had chose one and paid.When was leaving the newsagent's, Tom saw on the door advertisement about wanted.He was in the middle aged,had got blue eyes and beard.He wore green jacket and baseball cap.We was frightened.I said to Tom "I hope, that we won't see him".It was near 7 p.m., so we must go on a perforamance.We sat comfortable on a room and starting watched a film.The tittle of film was "300 Spartans".The film was great and fascinating.When we had finished,we went to clothes shop.Tom would like to buy a new jacket.He tried on one of new collection,but it wasn't cool.We got out and went on the second floor of shopping mall.We had met my girlfriend, so we went on pizza with her.We told about sure situation in the school.When Tom had finished story,we laughed for 5 minutes.We discarded my girlfriend and went to home.when we left shopping mall , I saw the man who was wanted.He observed any shop.That was a jewller's.I said to Tom 'We have his".When the seller of jeweller's closed the door,wanted man fell upon on him.Suspect picked up keys and ran to enter.I and Tom chased him.After few minutes we catched him and koncked down on the floor.Someone phoned to police.Police had arrived and arrested wanted man.I and Tom went to home very excited.

On the next Saturday we must go on police station.Commander of police gave us a prize for ours heroism.

Prosze o sprawdzenie i z gory dziekuje za wszelką pomoc.Sprawdzcie czasy na pewno jest sporo błędów bo czasami nie wiem jakiego czasu użyć.Pozdrawiam!!!!
no weźcie pomóżcie!!!
Poprawilem co umialem...

It was raining, when I and my friend Tom (zwykle piszemy siebie na koncu – to tak pokorniej) went to the cinema.

When we came to [the ]cinema , we bought tickets. We had 30 minutes to performance, so we went to the newsagent's. I [was looking] for a football magazine. I chose one and paid [for it]. When [we were] leaving the newsagent's, Tom saw on the door [the arrest warrant] . [The wanted man] was in middle age, he had blue eyes and [a] beard. He wore [a] green jacket and baseball cap. We was/got frightened. I said to Tom "I hope we don’t see him". It was near[ly] 7 p.m., so we [had to] go [to see the] perforamance. We sat comfortable [in our chairs] and [started watching] [the] film. The film title was "300 Spartans".[It] was great and fascinating. When we finished, we went to [the] clothes shop. Tom [wanted] to buy a new jacket. He tried on one of new collection,but it wasn't cool. We left the shop and went upstairs on the second floor of shopping mall. We met my girlfriend, [and] we went [to have a] pizza [together]. We told about sure situation in the school [Nie rozumiem zdania]. When Tom finished [the] story we laughed for 5 minutes. [Teraz mozesz uzyc ‘afterwards’ lub ‘not long afterwards’ etc]We [left] my girlfriend and went home.When we left shopping mall , I saw the wanted man. He [was observing one] shop. That was a jewller's. I said to Tom [We’ve got him!]". When [shop asistant/owner]of jeweller's closed [zamknal czy zamykal?] the door,[the] man fell upon him [??? Upadl na niego? Jesli chodzi ci o to, ze wpadl na niego to bedzie – knocked/bumped into him].[Wtedy cos o upuszczeniu kluczy] .Suspect picked up keys and ran to [the exit?]. [Te kilka zdan poprzednich napisz po polsku, bo nie wiem o co dokladnie ci chodzi] I and Tom [started to] chased him. After [a] few minutes we catched him and koncked him down [to] the [ground] . Someone phoned [the] police. [The] Police arrived and arrested [the] wanted man. I and Tom went home very excited.

On Saturday we [had to] go [to the] police station. [The police chief officer] gave us an [award] for our heroism.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia