Potrzebuje szybkiej pomocy-sprawdzenia pracy kontr

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam na jutro termin oddania pracy kontrolnej z ang. dowiedziałem się o tym dzisiaj :/ napisałem ale nie mam gdzie sprawdzić poprawności. Temat to list motywacyjny, prosze o sprawdzenie i "wytknięcie" wszystkich błędów a pewnie będzie ich wiele bo muszę się uczyć samemu bez pomocy wykładowcy :/ please help me!

Dear Sir or Madam,
With reference to Your advertisement in Monday's „Job Newspaper” for a foreman. I wish to apply my candidate for this job.

Actually I work in a big company which have one thousand employees. I work there like a foreman. I manage thirty persons. Everyone who work on this position must be responsible, intelligent, scrupulous, immune to stress. I have two years experience on that position, and in this two years I prove that I am suitable for this job. I also have many others skills, I can operate computer very well, I have actually drive licence and many more. I am still learning, because i have not any profession yet, and I want to upgrade my qualification so high as it is possible. So if Your company need a very good employee, with great experience and skills, You should contact with me. I will be grateful if You respond to me as soon as it is possible.
Dlaczego piszesz 'you' wielkimi literami - piszemy malymi. Zrobilam poprawki.

With reference to your advertisement in Monday's "Job Newspaper" for
a foreman. I wish to apply 'my candidate' (a kto to jest tym twoim kandydatem na to stanowisko-to bardzo dziwnie wyglada po ang -i jest niepotrzebne) for this job.
Actually I work in a big company which 'have' (company to jest 'it' a 'it' to jest 3os.l.poj i wtedy nie have ale...???) 'one thousand' (mozna 1,000) employees. I work there 'like' (to znaczy 'niby jako foreman-to niby kim jestes-piszemy kim jestesmy - work there as a foreman) a foreman. I manage thirty 'persons' PEOPLE. Everyone who workS 'on' IN this position must be responsible, intelligent, scrupulous, immune to stress. I have two years experience 'on' IN that position, and in thESE two years I HAVE proveD that I am suitable for this job.
I also have many 'others' OTHER skills, I can operate A computer very well, I have 'actually' (po co to slowo- co ono dodaje do zdania) drivING licence and 'many more' (np jakie- many more nic nie daje komus znac). I am still learning, because 'i' 'I' piszemy wielka litera i to zawsze) have not GOT any
profession yet, and I want to upgrade my qualification 'so' AS high as it
is possible. So if your company needS a very good employee, with great
experience and skills, you should contact 'with' (niepotr) me. I will be grateful if you respond 'to me' (niepotr-bo do kogo maja pisac?) as soon as it is possible.
AT PRESENT I work in a big company.....
nie ACTUALLY....
actually - znaczy wlasciwie