Proszę o sprawdzenie zadania

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
My diary

This is my diary, in who I will describe my adventures and stroy.

4 march 2008

Today I watched very interesting film title “I am Legend”. In begining this film is not curious. It started “very normal”. A protagonist of film (played by Will Smith) drive a car across New York, but after a moment I observe something wrong. Besides him in a twon didn,t anyone (anyone human!). Next it’s much interesting. Protagonist with his dog...

5 march 2008

... he travel deserted town. Besides they haunted for a wild animals (roe and deer) and zombies. After haunting they go to house, where is their safe place. After time we laearn in what mathod he reach that Robert Nevill is alone in the World. For all responsible was virus, who transform majority of people for Zombies. Nevill must remember only about this that to return to hause before twilight, because then Zombies go out from their hiding-place. All it’s ok until don’t come some women. Who survive. At that time zombies uncover Navill’s safe place. In the end Robert Nevill died but women with son escape and sace humanity.

The last men on Earth is not alone...

7 march 2008

A fil titled “I am Legend very interesting me and because I decided search abouth this video some informations. This film was shoot based on a book American writer – Richard Matheson. I find also a few opinion about this book and I order it in the Web Library. So I waiting...

8 march 2008

... I still waiting...

10 march 2008

... Ok, I waiting...

12 march 2008

... finally postman bring a book to house. I unpack it and at this time I read this book.

13 march 2008

I end reading a book! Unquestionably I can speak that this book much be different from a film. A story tell in book is much more “rich” from show in a film. The end of book is much more interesting. I recomend this book for all people who like a Sci-Fi and interesting story.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa