prosze o spr

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
‘You cannot speak another language well without understanding the culture and personality of its native speakers’. Say whether you agree or disagree with this statement.

Personally I believe that it is possible to learn foreign language without understanding the culture and the personality of its native speakers. Firstly, people who want to communicate in different language have to learn some basic vocabulary and the grammar of a language. The knowledge of the culture and the personality of native speakers are unnecessary when learner is not familiar with it.
On the other hand it is good to know something about a country and its inhabitants. It is very useful when we want to get know their casual speech, slang and abbreviations. Additionally, we can notice how the native speakers of a given language behave and what customs they have.
All in all, I am inclined to claim that understanding of the culture and the personality of native speakers of a particular country may be the key to success in learning language.
Personally I believe that it is possible to learn ( a gdzie przedimek?) foreign language without understanding the culture and the personality of its native
speakers.
The knowledge of the culture and the personality of native speakers are unnecessary when (a gdzie przedimek?) learner is not familiar with it.
It is very useful when we want to get (brakuje slowa) know their casual
speech, slang and abbreviations.
All in all, I am inclined to claim that (a gdzie przedimek?) understanding of the culture and the personality of native speakers of a particular country may be the key to success in learning (brak przedimka) language.

« 

Studia językowe

»

Praca za granicą