Sprawdzenie rozprawki

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, czy na tym forum jest ktos na tyle dobry by móc sprawdzać moje rozprawki z PR matury? Od jakiegos czasu cwicze na dwa fronty ale widze ze i to moze nie wystarczyc wiec postanowilem znalezc trzeci. Jezeli znajdzie sie jakas osoba dobrej woli na tyle kompetentna by moc mi sprawdzic takową rozprawę, daj znać a jutro wrzucę pierwszą pracę. Moze troche brutalne sie zwracam ale poprostu nie lubie tracic czasu :-)
Pozdrawiam
jezeli napiszesz najlepiej, jak potrafisz, ktos sprawdzi. Jezeli bedzie niechlujnie napisane, nie bedziemy tracic czasu
Obecnie szkoły stawiają coraz wyższe wymagania swoim uczniom. Napisz rozprawkę, w której przedstawisz dobre i złe strony takiej sytuacji.
Nowadays, more and more schools are increasing the educational requirements for their students. The moot question is whether this phenomenon has only positive sides or if it is a negative trend. This is what I will discuss in the following paragraphs.
Firstly, the proponents of this phenomenon argue that higher the educational requirements, the better overall students results. Secondly, it is believed that having large amount of homework will keep the student morivated as well as organised. What is more, recent studies have shown that a big part of student results is the amount of work and effort they put into their homework. Lastly, proponents say that those changes of schools attidute is strongly connected with global job market being more and more strict.
On the other hand, the opponents argue that more requirements equals more stress and anxiety for students. Morover, it is well known that those emotions could slows down students learning process, including the fear for certain subjects. Furthermore, opponents say that the increase of schol educational requirements will limit the individuality and creativity of students.
In conclusion, both opponents and proponents have a lot of arguments to back up theit point's of view. Taking into consideration all the aforementioned arguments I tend to agree with opponents more.
(212) słów.
Pierwsza rozprawka prosto z materiałów dla uczniów (CKE).
Nowadays, more and more schools are increasing the educational requirements for their students. The moot question is whether this phenomenon PHENOMENON NIE MOZE BYC DZIELEM CZLOWIEKA. UZYJ INNEGO SLOWA has only positive sides or if POWTARZASZ 'CZY' it is a negative trend. This is what I will discuss in the following paragraphs.TO ZDANIE JEST NIEPOTRZEBNE
Firstly, the proponents of this phenomenon argue that BRAK SLOWA higher the educational requirements, the better TUTAJ STUDENTS I PAMIETAJ O APOSTROFIE overall students results. Secondly, it is believed that having TO SLOWO JEST NIEPOTRZEBNE, TU DODAJ PRZEDIMEK large amount of homework will keep the student morivated as well as organised. What is more, recent studies have shown that a big ZBYT POTOCZNE W POWAZNEJ ROZPRAWCE part of student results is TU CZEGOS BRAK the amount of work and effort they put into their homework. Lastly, PRZEDIMEK proponents say that those changes of schools POCZYTAJ O SAXON GENITIVE attidute PRZESTAWILY SIE LITERKI is PODMIOT JEST W LICZBIE MNOGIEJ strongly connected with PRZEDIMEK global job market being more and more strict.TEN PRZYMIOTNIK SIE INACZEJ STOPNIUJE
On the other hand, the opponents argue that more requirements equals PODMIOT W LICZBIE MNOGIEJ, JA BYM DAL WCZESNIEJ JAKIS GERUND more stress and anxiety for students. Morover, it is well known that those emotions could slows BLAD CZY NIECHLUJSTWO? down students SAXON GENITIVE learning process, including NIEJASNY ZWIAZEK Z RESZTA ZDANIA: SLOW DOWN THE FEAR? the fear for certain subjects. Furthermore, opponents CZEGO say that the increase of ZLY PRZEDIMEK schol LITEROWKA educational requirements will limit TU BY SIE PRZYDAL SAXON GENITIVE the individuality and creativity of students.
In conclusion, both PRZEDIMEK opponents and proponents have a lot POTOCZNE of arguments to back up theit point's DZIWNY, DZIWNY PROBLEM of view. Taking into consideration all the aforementioned arguments I tend to agree with PRZEDIMEK opponents more.

GLUPIE BLEDY PSUJA OCENE
(212) słów.
Pierwsza rozprawka prosto z materiałów dla uczniów (CKE).[/quote]
Dziękuje serdecznie oprócz wartościowych spostrzeżeń o Saxon Genitive i przedimkach oraz logicznych błędach mam jednak parę uwag:
1.Phenomenon- nie rozumiem twojego rozumowania jeżeli dajmy za przykład ludzie przyczyniają się do globalnego ocieplenia to już nie mogę napisać że jest to phenomenon w sensie zjawiska?
2.Jeżeli chodzi o powtórzone czy mogę po prostu usunąć If i zostawić or is it a negative trend?
3.Niepotrzebne zdanie sygnalizuje zakończenie wprowadzenia, jest poprawne i przedstawia dalszy ciąg rozumowanie, może i teoretycznie jest zbędne ale egzaminator się nie przyczepi ;).
4.Brak słowa- nie rozumiem co miałbym tam wstawić
Oddam tą rozprawkę mojej nauczycielce z tymi samymi błędami żeby potem to przeanalizować z dwóch perspektyw. Najprawdopodobniej dziś pod wieczór coś napiszę;) i sorka za te literówki ale miałem aktualizację systemu i musiałem się wyrobić w 7 min z przepisaniem... Pozdrawiam.
Zostawiam również link do poradnika którym kieruję się już dłuższy czas:
edytowany przez Maturkiewicz: 19 kwi 2016
1. globalne oceiplenie nie jest zamierzonym wytworem czlowieka, dlatego można o tym pisac jako o phenomenon, podobnie jak np. o kwaśnych deszczach. Taka jest róznica. Nie mozna napisac 'proponents of a phenomenon', bo nie mozna byc zwolennikiem czegos, co jest od nas niezalezne.
2. uważaj na szyk wyrazów. Lepiej uzyj this, poniewaz to slowo bezposrednio nawiazuje do rzeczownika z poprzedniej czesci zdania
3. zdanie nie wnosi niczego nowego do tresci.
4. chcesz zastosowac konstrukcje the...-er, the... -er, wiec stosuj ja poprawnie

poradnik mi sie nie przyda, bo nie mam kontaktu z maturzystami
Cytat: mg
PHENOMENON NIE MOZE BYC DZIELEM CZLOWIEKA. UZYJ INNEGO SLOWA

jestes pewien? słowniki nic o tym nie piszą, a w googlach mozna znalezc takie frazy jak "phenomena such as child abuse", ktore maja po kilka tysiecy wyswietlen

Cytat: mg
Nie mozna napisac 'proponents of a phenomenon', bo nie mozna byc zwolennikiem czegos, co jest od nas niezalezne.

tutaj oczywiscie pełna zgoda
1. Coraz częściej słyszymy o osobach, które decydują się wyruszyć samotnie na trudną
wyprawę – opłynąć Ziemię, dotrzeć na biegun, zdobyć niedostępny szczyt itp.
Napisz rozprawkę, w której przedstawisz wady i zalety odbycia takiej wyprawy samotnie.

Nowadays, more and more people decide to go on a dangerous and lonely adventure in order to pursue their dreams or maybe just experience something new. The moot question is whether this phenomenon has only positive sides or if it is a negative trend.
Firstly, the proponents of this trend argue that such ventures will leave you with many memorable situations which will be recalled in future. Secondly, it is well known that those ventures are often very tough for someone who had never been on one, which means that the person will have to learn many skills. Lastly, recent studies have shown that people who pursue their dreams are often more successful in their personal lives.
On the other hand, the opponents say that those ventures are only a big waste of time, that could be spent on other relaxing and demanding activities. What is more, the opponents argue that lonely adventures are more likely to rise your stress level afterwards. Furthermore, it is well known that those ventures are very dangerous and could end up with major injuries or even death.
In conclusion, both opponents and proponents have many strong arguments. Taking into consideration all the aformentioned arguments I tend to agree with proponents more.

Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie rozprawki 2015 CKE Maj poziom rozszerzony.
Pozdrawiam.
The moot question is whether this phenomenon has only positive sides or if it 'is'(dla mnie lepiej by pasowalo slowo 'has') a negative 'trend' (slowo nie za bardzo pasuje - moze 'side/aspect - cos takiego).
Firstly, the proponents of this trend argue that such ventures will leave you with many memorable situations which will be recalled in (brak przedimka) future.
On the other hand, the opponents say that those ventures are only a 'big' (staraj sie nie uzywac tego slowa, w powaznych tekstach, tutaj mozna 'total') waste of time, that could be spent on other relaxing and demanding activities. What is more, the opponents argue that lonely adventures are more likely to 'rise' (zle slowo, tutaj 'raise') your stress level afterwards.
Taking into consideration all the aformentioned arguments I tend to agree 'with proponents more' (lepiej inaczej...more with THE proponents).
Nowadays, more and more people decide to go on a dangerous and lonely adventure in order to pursue their dreams or maybe just experience something new. The moot question is whether this phenomenon has only positive sides or if it is a negative trend. WIDZĘ, ŻE MASZ TAKIE ZDANIE, KTORE ZAWSZE WSTAWIASZ W ROZPRAWKACH. tO ZDANIE NIE JEST BARDZO DOBRE, BO NIE WSZYSTKO MOZNA NAZWAC 'PHENOMENON' ANI 'TREND'. PORPONUJĘ np. ... is whether this has only good, or only bad, sides to it.
Firstly, the proponents of this trend TU DALBYM 'SUCH VENTURES' argue that such ventures A TUTAL 'THEY' will leave you with many memorable situations which will be recalled in future. Secondly, it is well known that those ventures POWTARASZ SLOW, MOZE NAPISZESZ TRIPS ALBO NAWET UNDERTAKINGS/ENTERPRISES are often very tough for someone who had PRESENT PERFECT, BO PAST PERFECT POJAWIA SIE W TOWARZYSTWIE SIMPLE PAST never been on one, which means that the person will have to learn many skills. Lastly, recent studies have shown that people who SUCCESSFULLY pursue their dreams are often more successful in their personal lives.
On the other hand, the opponents say that those ventures are only a big waste of time, NIE MA PRZECINKOW PRZED THAT that could be spent on other relaxing and demanding activities. What is more, the opponents POWTOWRZENIE, DLACZEGO NIE THEY argue that lonely adventures are more likely to rise your stress level afterwards DLACZEGO "PO"?. Furthermore, it is well known that those ventures are very dangerous and could end up with major injuries or even death.
In conclusion, both PRZEDIMEK, BO CHODZI O KONKRETNY POMYSL opponents and proponents have many strong arguments. Taking into consideration all the aformentioned ORTOGR. arguments I tend to agree with PRZEDIMEK proponents more. WIDZE, ZE ZIGNOROWALES MOJE POPRAWKI Z POPRZEDNIEJ PRACY.
Tak rzeczywiście uczepiło się mnie to phenomoenon, niemniej jednak w tym przypadku (jeżeli chodzi o wstęp)
użycie phenomenon i trend było poprawne gdyż mówiłem z perspektywy obserwatora ciągu zdarzeń na które nie mam wpływu. Jednak the proponents of this trend jest rzeczywiście niepoprawne. Jeżeli chodzi o te powtórzenia to własnie chciałem was zapytać bo spodziewałem się że zauważycie..... Bo trip bardziej znaczy taką wycieczkę objazdową lub grupową a to za dużo niema wspólnego z wyprawami zagrażającymi życiu :D
A te powtórki z the opp/proponents to po prostu przez zbyt malą ilość rozprawek... Jak dziecko w podstawówce
chcę wszystkiemu przypisać cel i osobę. Jutro do 12 a.m. napiszę następną.
Pozdrawiam
Tak rzeczywiście uczepiło się mnie to phenomoenon, niemniej jednak w tym przypadku (jeżeli chodzi o wstęp)
użycie phenomenon i trend było poprawne gdyż mówiłem z perspektywy obserwatora ciągu zdarzeń na które nie mam wpływu. Jednak the proponents of this trend jest rzeczywiście niepoprawne. Jeżeli chodzi o te powtórzenia to własnie chciałem was zapytać bo spodziewałem się że zauważycie..... Bo trip bardziej znaczy taką wycieczkę objazdową lub grupową a to za dużo niema wspólnego z wyprawami zagrażającymi życiu :D
A te powtórki z the opp/proponents to po prostu przez zbyt malą ilość rozprawek... Jak dziecko w podstawówce
chcę wszystkiemu przypisać cel i osobę. Jutro do 12 a.m. napiszę następną.
Pozdrawiam
Moze nie wiedziales wszystkiego na temat 'trip"?
Coraz więcej osób, zamiast gotować obiady w domu, korzysta z gotowych dań
kupionych w supermarketach. Napisz rozprawkę, w której przedstawisz wady i zalety
takiego rozwiązania. (2[tel]słów)

Nowadays, more and more people are preferring to eat prepared meals bought at groceries instead of home-cooked ones. The moot question is whether this decision has only positive aspects or if it is a negative trend. This is what I will discuss in the following paragraphs.
Firstly, the proponents of such lifestyle argue that buying prepared food at groceries saves you a lot of time which can be spend on more productive activities. Secondly, they say that those meals are very tasty, despite the fact they have to be defrosted or warmed up in order to be eaten.
On the other hand, there are people who are not convinced by such argumentation. What is more, they argue that being able to cook for yourself or your friends is more flexible compared to visiting grocieres every time you have to prepare a meal. Furhermore, it is well known that home-cooked food comes with numerous health benefits. Not only can you control the amount of fat in your meals but also you are assured that you know exactly what you eat. Lastly, recent studies have shown that people who prepare their meals at home are much more organised and self-reliant.
In conclusion, both the proponents and the opponents have many intresting arguments. Taking into consideration all the aforementioned arguments I tend to agree with opponents more.
(249 słów:D)
Proszę o sprawdzenie ;)
Pozdrawiam.
miało być do 12... spóźniłeś się, więc nie sprawdzimy

przedimek przed lifestyle, opponents
be spend - niegramatyczne
Nowadays, more and more people are preferring to eat prepared meals bought at 'groceries' (nie, to jest zle. 'groceries' znaczy 'food' - tutaj musisz napisac grocery shops) instead of home-cooked ones.
Firstly, the proponents of such lifestyle argue that buying prepared food at 'groceries' (popraw) saves you a lot of time which can be spend on more productive activities.
On the other hand, there are people who are not convinced by such 'argumentation' (dzxiwne slowo, dla mnie wystarczy 'arguments'). What is more, they argue that being able to cook for yourself or your friends is more flexible compared to visiting 'grocieres' (popraw) every time you have to prepare a meal. 'Furhermore' (blad ortog), it is well known that home-cooked food comes with numerous health benefits. Not only can you control the amount of fat in your meals but also you are assured that you know exactly what you 'eat' (zly czas, tutaj...are eating).
In conclusion, both the proponents and the opponents have many 'intresting' (blad ortog) arguments. Taking into consideration all the aforementioned 'arguments' (tutaj mozna napisac 'points' zeby nie powtarzac tego arguments) I tend to agree with opponents more.
Dziękuje Serdecznie za sprawdzenie :) zrobię sobie coś do picia i postaram się napisać jakąś rozprawkę żeby utrzymać formę :P
Napisz rozprawkę, w której przedstawisz wady i zalety turystycznych lotów w kosmos. CKE 2012

Nowadays, more and more people are arguing about prons and cons of the space travels and whether or not should we be allowed to travel to space for touristic purposes. This is what I will discuss below.

Firstly, the opponets of this idea argue that space travels are just a massive waste of resources and money. The amount of petrol being used makes those travels very expensive and available only for the richest people.
Secondly, they say that there is a probability in spacecraft falling apart not only killing many people in the spacecraft but also harming the enviroment on the earth.
Lastly, recent studies have shown that space travels make ozonosphere shrink which cause more ultraviolet radiation being absorbed by earth.
On the other hand, proponens say that touristic space travels will give people an opportunity to experience the feeling of being in space. Moreover, they believe that space travels is a great way to promote science, not only can you make people intrested in space but also organise competitions for young people where they could win their free space flight. Furthermore, they argue that touristic space travels could be a great way for people to interact with universe and not only read about it on the internet.
In conclusion both the opponents and the proponents have many strong arguments.
Taking into consideration all the aforementioned arguments I tend to agree with proponents more.
Proszę o sprawdzenie i Pozdrawiam
:)
Firstly, the proponents of this phenomenon argue that 'higher' (dla mnie lepiej siedzi slowo 'stricter') the educational requirements, the better (brak przedimka) overall students results. Secondly, it is believed that having large amount of homework will keep the student 'morivated' (ortog) as well as organised. What is more, recent studies have shown that a 'big' (znowu to moje ulubione slowo. Zawsze i to zawsze przypomina mi to film 'The Italian Job' gdzie ktos mowi do Michael Caine, 'big', - you wouldn't know how to spell 'big'. A Michael mowi 'B-I-G- (big) - prosze uzywac slowa na troche wyzszym poziomie) part of student results is the amount of work and effort they put into their homework. Lastly, proponents say that those changes of schools 'attidute' (ortog) is strongly connected with global job market being more and more 'strict' (tutaj akurat dalabym slowo 'competitive').
On the other hand, the opponents argue that more requirements equals more stress and anxiety for (brak przedimka) students. 'Morover' (ortog), it is well known that those emotions could 'slows' (nie, tutaj 'slow - emotions slow) down students learning process, including the fear for certain subjects. Furthermore, opponents say that the increase of 'schol' (ortog) educational requirements will limit the individuality and creativity of (przedimek) students.
In conclusion, both opponents and proponents have a lot of arguments to back up' theit' (ortog) 'point's' (nie rozumiem dlaczego to tak napisales, jak to jest zwykla l. mnoga points) of view. Taking into consideration all the 'aforementioned' (myslalam o tym slowie, ludzie to uzywaja, ale to jest bardzo stare, prawne slowo i niekiedy nie pasuje do reszty tekstu, tak ze tutaj akurat slowo na nizszym poziomie) arguments(,) (ja tutaj lubie przecinek) I tend to agree with the proponents more.

Pierwsza rozprawka prosto z materiałów dla uczniów (CKE).[/quote]
Dzięki terri ale przez przypadek sprawdziłeś starą rozprawkę sprawdzoną przez mg ;D Jak możesz to sprawdź mi tą ostatnią z dzisiaj :P
Pozdrawiam
Nowadays, more and more people are arguing about THE 'prons' (tutaj pros, chociaz ja wole slowo 'benefits/advantages') and cons of 'the' (niepotr) space travels and whether or not 'should we' (zla kolejnosc slow...we should, - bo to jest zdanie twierdzace a nie pytanie, gdyby bylo pytanie to 'should we travel?') be allowed to travel to space for touristic purposes. This is what I will discuss below.

Firstly, the 'opponets' (ortog) of this idea argue that space travels are just a massive waste of 'resources' (tylko ze 'resources' w tym sensie to sa 'money, mozesz napisac 'time and money') and money. The amount of petrol (chociaz ja mysle, ze uzywaja 'diesel')being used makes those travels very expensive and available only for the richest people.
Secondly, they say that there is a probability in (brak przedimka 'a') spacecraft falling apart not only killing many people in the spacecraft but also harming the 'enviroment' (ortog) on the earth.
Lastly, recent studies have shown that space travels make (brak przedimka) ozonosphere shrink which causeS more ultraviolet radiation being absorbed by earth.
On the other hand, 'proponens' (ortog) say that 'touristic' (cos mi to slowo sie nie za bardzo podoba) space travels will give people an opportunity to experience the feeling of being in space. Moreover, they believe that space travels 'is' (tutaj l. mnoga ARE , space travels are) a great way to promote science, not only can you make people 'intrested' (ortog) in space (daj tutaj przecinek) but also organise competitions for young people where they could win their free space flight. Furthermore, they argue that touristic space travels could be a great way for people to interact with (przedimek) universe and not only read about it on the internet.

Taking into consideration all the aforementioned arguments I tend to agree with (przedimek) proponents more.
The amount of petrol (chociaz ja mysle, ze uzywaja 'diesel') chyba ciekły wodór
Calkowicie zapomnialem podziekowac, a jest za co z rozprawki rozszerzonej mialem 100% a z samej matury 86%. Jeszcze raz dziekuje i pozdrawiam forumowiczów :-)
Milo z twojej strony, widac, ze do czegos sie przydalismy.....oby tak dalej.
no i fajnie :-)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.