Sprawdzenie rozprawki - Ang rozszerozny.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Matura angielski rozszerzony 2015. Słyszałem od nauczyciela, że w odróżnieniu od rozprawki z polskiego, między akapitami muszą być takie odstępy jednoliniowe. Czy to prawda? Dziękuję za pomoc.

Temat:Władze wielu miast sponsorują koncerty gwiazd na świeżym powietrzu w noc
sylwestrową. Napisz rozprawkę, w której przedstawisz dobre i złe strony organizacji
takich imprez na powitanie Nowego Roku.

The city of Liverpool is one of many that has big plans for the end of this year. Their main idea is to attract as many people as it is possible. They want to achieve that by inviting superstars and organizing a concert.It brings a number of advantages, but it is not short of drawbacks either. Let me examine the issue.

In the recent years there have been many ways to celebrate New Year's Eve. Today's culture is build most likely around superstars. Inviting pop stars is one of many ways to build attention around the city. During event people can familiarize with the city, and visit it again. Thanks to that, city can gain more money for investitions in its infrastructure.

Another significant point that is the fact that big events can possibly bring some issues. Especially after the concerts, serious thread for the environment occures. Very often tons of plastic mess are left on the ground and are not cleaned up.

Finally, cities sponsoring this kind of events can influence its people in a good way. In todays society, we can see a trend that shows how people prefer to stay in home alone. By creating big meet, city can encourage them to break through their unhealthy habits.

To sum up, as has been proved, the idea of cities sponsoring stars has a number of pros and cons. I myslef see more positives about this matter, yet we have to make sure we keep in mind all possible threds.
'It' (tutaj mnie bardziej pasuje 'that') brings a number of advantages, but it is not short of drawbacks either.
In 'the' (niepotr) recent years there have been many ways to celebrate New Year's Eve.
During (tu brakuje przedimka, mozna 'an') event people can familiarize (ale kogo? tutaj brakuje ci 'themselves') with the city(,) (wg mnie niepotrzeba przecinka) and visit it again. Thanks to that, (brak przedimka) city can gain more money for 'investitions' (co to za slowo?) in its infrastructure.

'Another' (nie, daj cos innego, bo to wyglada ze dalej mowisz o 'advantages') significant point 'that' (niepotrz) is the fact that big events can possibly bring some issues. Especially after the concerts, serious 'thread' (sprawdz to slowo) for the environment 'occures' (ortog).

Finally, cities sponsoring 'this kind' (ja dalabym 'these kinds') of events can influence its people in a good way. In 'todays' (today's) society, we can see a trend that shows how people prefer to stay 'in' (zle slowo, tutaj 'at') home alone. By creating (przedimek) big 'meet' (nie, tutaj w calosci 'meeting', ja dalabym inne slowo, np. event), (przedimek) city can encourage them to break through their unhealthy habits.

To sum up, 'as has been proved' (za silne), the idea of cities sponsoring stars has a number of pros and cons. I 'myslef' (ortog) see more positives about this matter, yet we have to make sure we keep in mind all possible 'threds' (sprawdz to slowo).
The city of Liverpool is one of many that has big plans for the end of this year. Their main idea is to attract as many people as it is possible. They want to achieve that by inviting superstars and organizing a concert. That brings a number of advantages, but it is not short of drawbacks either. Let me examine the issue.

In recent years there have been many ways to celebrate New Year's Eve. Today's culture is build most likely around superstars. Inviting pop stars is one of many ways to build attention around the city. During an event people can familiarize themselves with the city and visit it again. Thanks to that, a city can gain more money for investments in its infrastructure.

On the other hand, big events can possibly bring some issues. Especially after the concerts, serious threat for the environment occurs. Very often tons of plastic mess are left on the ground and are not cleaned up.

Finally, cities sponsoring these kind of events can influence its people in a good way. In today's society, we can see a trend that shows how people prefer to stay at home alone. By creating a big meetings/events, a city can encourage them to break through their unhealthy habits.

Taking everything into consideration, the idea of cities sponsoring stars has a number of advantages and disadvantages. When it comes to me, I see more positives about this matter, yet we have to make sure we keep in mind all possible threats.

Dzięki za odpowiedź. Piszę w tej chwili artykuł też z matury rozszerzonej.
Wszystko o.k. ale tutaj nie
By creating' 'a' (nie dajemy przedimkow przed l. mn, a 'meetings' czy 'evenets' to l. mn) big meetings/events, a city can encourage them to break through their unhealthy habits.