Korepetycje - jak często

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej, jak myślicie jak często powinno się brać korepetycje żeby dawało to jak największe efekty. Osobiście myślę o 1.5h dwa razy w tygodniu z racji konieczności szybkiego podniesienia kompetencji językowych, mój poziom to mniej więcej B1, spędzam nad nim bardzo dużo czasu aczkolwiek nie do końca mogę zidentyfikować swoich błędów i brakuje mi kogoś kto by mnie poprowadził w nauce żeby było to jak najbardziej efektywne. Chciałbym w 2 lata osiągnąć poziom mniej więcej C1. Zasadnicze pytanie do osób intensywnie się uczących jest takie czy lepiej chodzić na korepetycje np. raz w tygodniu po 2 godziny tylko w celu kontroli postępów, czy np 2 razy w tygodniu po 1.5 godziny.
If you want to go from B1 to C1 in two years, you're going to have to work a lot harder than 3 hours per week. Unless you have a real talent for languages (and depending on what your goals are), you should probably think about close to 1 hour to 1.5 hours a day. This would be a mix of all kinds of language learning - 3 hours at school, listening to English on youtube/the radio/television, reading, writing and speaking, as well as the usual learning vocab, revision of grammar and so on.
It's do-able, but 3 hours a week won't get you what you want.
Put it another way, students generally do 3 hours a week for FCE(B2)/CAE(C1), but without doing a further 3 hours at home per week, they'll have to be lucky or talented to pass.
Te korepetycje to jako dodatek :) Uczę się codziennie po co najmniej 2 godzinki i nie zamierzam polegać tylko na korepetycjach, raczej chodzi o maksymalizacje efektu i jaki wymiar konsultacji z korepetytorem ma większy sens.
The best way is to put yourself into an English speaking environment as best as you can given the limitations you face i.e. being in Poland. In that case, you're left with whatever face-to-face English environments you can find near where you are, or more artificially (although I've got a friend who's learning Spanish doing this) watching youtube videos in the language you want to study, and trying to repeat then understand the language. By doing that, you're actually developing your listening skills, picking up vocab, and learning natural English as opposed to artificial textbook English. It needs lots of determination and discipline, but it works.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Wyjazdy do Angli