testy leksykalne

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
http://www.manythings.org/fq/m/2991.html

uwaga: za drugim podejściem słowa się w większości powtarzają
Fajne. Chociaż tutaj też jak na freerice nie trzeba znać wszystkich tych słów, żeby dobrze dopasować, można poznawać po końcówkach.
Literówka: wallo zamiast wallow
to nic, raz miałem 12 słow po lewej i 11 + 1 pustą tabliczkę po prawej :-)
>to nic, raz miałem 12 słow po lewej i 11 + 1 pustą tabliczkę po
>prawej :-)

No ja też.

>za drugim podejściem słowa się w większości powtarzają

To za pierwszym nie było 100%? Tz tz tz...
za pierwszym miałem 5 błędów na chyba 200 słów. Za drugim powtarzały się słowa, z którymi nie miałem kłopotu - freerice jest jednak bardziej wymagający pod tym wzgledem.
Na 200? Ale tego jest 117 dozen
nie mam tyle czasu...
teraz znów doszedłem do 200 i mam wrażenie, że 30-40% słow, a może nawet więcej, znam z poprzednich prób.
Good site indeed, mg. Quite expedient to someone (like me for example) who’d like to broaden his lexical horizon. Prolonged exposure to such words may lead to mental fissures though :)
I thought about you when I found it.
You bet !-:)
Savvy!!

You're back!! How was the holiday? Did you have wonderful time? Feeling rested and grounded? I missed you.

My trip was tremendous (details to follow). I did have one bad experience however, and I wished you were around. I needed to howl at the moon late into the night (crazy body clock took a very long time to get adjusted) and who better to talk to late into the night than you. I really needed to howl that particula night. :) Happily, it passed quickly and all was well afterwards.

Glad you're home.

I'm still suffering the effects of jetlag, burning the candle at both ends and partying too hard. Recovery takes a little longer at my age.

smiling broadly...glad you're nearby
Hi Siunia ! Pleased to hear everyting went fine, dear.
I feel refreshed and "mended" both phisically and mentally to merely embark upon my life furrow.:) I can't wait to hear about your trip to Warsaw. Did you have a closer encounter with a microcephalic lice-infested bollock jugglers somewhere in the office, didn't you ?
On the contrary, I was leading a charmed life in Wawa.
Na poczcie nie bylo kolejek, w USC urzadniczki byly bardzo mile i uprzejme, na lotnisku zmienili mi miejsce z 35-go rzedu do 5-go. I think I entered into some kind of "worm-hole" in another space time continuum. :)
Czyli nie było tak żle ogólnie ? To dobrze , ja jakoś zmian nie widze ,
na koncie też :) Boys ok I hope ?
bylo naprawde zajebiste (aren't I hip?)
Boys are great. I missed them a lot. Couldn't get enough hugs and cuddles when I got home. Having/loving kids is like having an insatiable addiction. :)

The travel "bug" has bitten. My sister-in-law and I are planning to visit Amsterdam in the spring. My husband is an incredibly patient man. :)
Good.:) Your hubby is a lucky man. Roll one Mary Jane for me when you're in Amsterdam.:) Joking of course.
Hey, I wouldn't put it past me.
I was a child of the '70s after all. ;)
getting called away to dinner.
Steak, grilled vegetables with a nice red wine. yum

Trzymaj sie.
nara
It wouldn do you any harm to puff a couple of "tea-sticks" after all but no hard "white stuff" pls:) Yes, the 70s. Those were the days!(for someone).Sex, drug and rock 'n' roll .:)

Bon appétit !
sav, spoko
There are "lines" one doesn't cross.

Boy am I witty. haha
Yes, you're :) ..."lines" especially white ones.:) hahahaha
>nie mam tyle czasu...

Ja nie zamykam tej karty i robię po kolei.

Jeszcze jeden glitch: na tym samym panelu pojawiają się po dwie takie same definicje, np. lewa culpable, reprehensible, prawa: deserving blame, deserving blame, i dopasuj teraz...
tego (jeszcze) nie miałem, ale miałem dwie bardzo zbliżone definicje na tej samej karcie.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie