tlumaczenie zdań

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
prosze o po,oc w prztlumaczeniu:
“I have a strange fantasy – that my father‟s father was half French and half Arab – he had a French first name – Andre, and his surname Zahar, comes from the Middle East. That he worked for a shipping company which had interests in Japan, met and – maybe – married his Japanese lady. Had two children with her – my Auntie Mary and my father Victor, and then abandoned them in Shanghai. It seemed to me that my father was like the child in Puccini‟s Madame Butterfly. But then, unlike Madame Butterfly she doesn‟t kill herself – not my grandmother – she waited six months and then married a Japanese man and had another family. Auntie Mary was put into a French Convent School; and my dad went to an English Protestant Missionary School in Shanghai. No father, no mother – to speak of – a Japanese/Arab mixed race stateless boy growing up in Shanghai. That was my father”
A czego tu nie rozumiesz? Podaj swoja wersje (moze byc z lukami).
ja mam... - tata mojego taty byl pol francuzem pol arabem - on mial pierwsze imie francuskie - andrie a jego nazwisko zahar pochdzi z middle east
That he worked for a shipping company which had interests in Japan, met and – maybe – married his Japanese lady. tego nie rozumiem zbyt..... jak on pracowal dla ...... ktort mial interest w japoni, spospokal - moze- malzenstwo japonska kobieta ... Oo?
no nie żartuj, takie słówka jak "strange", "fantasy", "interest" (nie mówiać już o "that") są w każdym słowniku.
that = że

« 

Programy do nauki języków

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie