opis przyjaciela

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam do napisania w najbliższym czasie pracę, część już mam. Czy ktoś mógłby spojrzeć na nią krytycznym okiem, bo nie jestem pewna czy jest ok...Byłabym wdzięczna:)
I have many friends and all they are wonderful but when I think about my best friend, it is always the same person. My best friend is my boyfriend Lukas. We’ve met for the first time four years ago in lovely cafeteria in old town of Olsztyn city and from that moment we became inseparable. I will never forget our first conversation. It was very strange because it was like we known each other for a long time. We use to spend much time together and for about few months we’ve become a couple. After our first date we visit this cafeteria more often.
When somebody looks at Lukas for the first time, he must notice how tall he is. He is also lean like a model. He is twenty four years old and he is older than me. Lukas has got oval face with little mole under his beautiful , full lips. He’s got a deep-blue eyes and bushy eyebrows. He wears glasses which makes that he looks more seriously than he really is. Lukas wears sports clothes, trainers shoes and baseball cap.
I have many friends and 'all they are' (zla kol slow...they...) wonderful but when I think about my best friend, it is always the same person.
'We’ve' WE met for the first time four years ago in (brak czegos, zgadnij co) lovely cafeteria in (brak czegos) old town of Olsztyn city and from that moment we became inseparable.
It was very strange because it was like we HAVE known each other for a long time. We use to spend much time together and 'for' AFTER about (brak cos) few months we’ve become a couple.
When somebody looks at Lukas for the first time, 'he' THEY must notice how tall he is.
He’s got 'a' (niepotr-bo piszesz o 'eyes'-l. mn) deep-blue eyes and bushy eyebrows. He wears glasses which makes 'that he' HIM look more seriouS than he really is.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa