Prośba o sprawdzenie listu,i ewentualne poprawki :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear karol
Thank you so much for the an MP3 player that you sent me for my birthday.The MP3 player,which you bought for me,is ideal.Uploader songs on it already.The sound is very good(accurate?).I use it when I go in the morning to school by bus.
In this birthday I got some really great gifts.My parents gave me some money..I bought a new schoes,and my sister bought me a new t-shirt.Gregor gave me a game of computer"Bad Company 2".I haven't played it yet.I spent my birthday with my family and we have a small party at home.
I really am very gratefyl to you for this gift.Thanks again for MP3 player.
Best wishes.
Adrian
Cytat: Shavo12345
Dear karol
Thank you so much for the an<-USUN MP3 player that you sent me for my birthday.The MP3 player,which you bought for me,is ideal USUN OBA PRZECINKI.
Uploader W TYM ZDANIU BRAKUJE PODMIOTU I ORZECZENIA W CZASIE PRESENT PERFECT, BO UPLOADER TO RZECZOWNIKsongs on it already.The sound is very good.I use it when I go in the morning<TE TRZY SLOWA DAJ NA KONIEC ZDANIA to school by bus.
FOR this birthday I got some really great gifts.My parents gave me some money..I bought a<-NA PEWNO NIE JEDNEGO BUTA new schoes<-BLAD ORTOGRAFICZNY,and my sister bought me a new t-shirt.Gregor gave me THE computer GAME "Bad Company 2".I haven't played it yet.I spent my birthday with my family and we have<MA BYC CZAS PRZESZLY a small party at home.
I really am very gratefyl<BLUND ORTOFRAFICZNY to you for this gift.Thanks again for PRZEDIMEK MP3 player.
Best wishes.
Adrian
The MP3 player,which you bought for me,is ideal USUN OBA PRZECINKI.
A nie:
The MP3 player,THAT you bought for me,is ideal USUN OBA PRZECINKI./?/
Albo bez WHICH or THAT?
Dziękuje za poprawki ,i prosilbym o spr jeszcze 1 listu :)

Dear Arek,

Thank you so much for the money that you sent me for my birthday. I bought a new wallet. It was in the supermarket . It's black and soft . very well. The wallet is trendy . For a rest of the money I went to the swimming pool with Patryk.
I spent my birthday with my close family and I have nice memories. We ate cake and we have a small party at home. My parents gave me an watch gold. I waited for this all my holidays. Patryk gave me the new computer game and ball to the last person.

Best wishes.
Cytat: fui_eu
The MP3 player,which you bought for me,is ideal USUN OBA PRZECINKI.
A nie:
The MP3 player,THAT you bought for me,is ideal USUN OBA PRZECINKI./?/
Albo bez WHICH or THAT?

which, that albo nic, ale zawsze bez przecinkow
Cytat: Shavo12345
Dear Arek,

Thank you so much for the money that you sent me for my birthday. I bought a new wallet. It was<MUSI BYC NOWE ZDANIE? in the supermarket . It's black and soft . very well=BARDZO DOBRZE - O CO CI CHODZILO?. The wallet is trendy . For THE rest of the money I went to the swimming pool with Patryk.
I spent my birthday with my close family and I have nice memories. We ate cake and we have TY CZYTALES MOJE POPRAWKI DO POPRZEDNIEGO? a small party at home. My parents gave me an watch gold<-WATCH NA KONCU I UWAZAJ, NIE 'AN'. I waited for this all my holidays. Patryk gave me the<-JEDYNA NA SWIECIE? new computer game and ball to the last person<-TEGO NIE ROZUMIEM.

Best wishes.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia