XXIII OJA - szukam odpowiedzi

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
http://www.woe.edu.pl/modules.php?sid=8218262673295a677e7314139016470c&mm=2&module=Articles&mode=show_article&art_id=80§ion_id=12&topic_id=21
Tutaj znajdują się 2 zadania z 23. OJA, niestety nigdzie nie ma do nich odpowiedzi. Czy ktoś z Was ma je może i mógłby je tutaj umieścić albo ew. wysłać na maila?
actias93(at)onet.eu
Pozdrawiam!
Moje propozycje:
1. bitter
2. trapped
3. aside
4. ?
5. inner
6. Bearing
7. flawed
8. quoted
9. scarcely
10. independently
11. sewers
12. governed
13. syringe
14. liability/liabilities? (liczba liter sie nie zgadza, ale nie mam innego pomyslu)
15. squatting
16. squirrels
17. overhead
18. balance
19. ?
20. scenarios
21. soaring
22. services
23. predecessor
24. vixen
25. estuaries
26. relevant
27. oath
28. ?
29. opportunity
30. wreaths
4. warriors 19. trebled ?
4. warriors, 19. trebled
oops
zdziwicie się okrutnie
28. excitement
14. whatsoever
Dzięki za odzew, na niektóre odpowiedzi sam bym w życiu nie wpadł...
Próbowałem tłumaczyć też te zdania, możecie mnie poprawić. Pewnie będzie sporo błędów, proszę o wyłapywanie nawet tych tzw niuansów.
1. Over the last few years education schools spread an idea that children shouldn’t be made working individually or showing individual effort but should be rather graded for work done in group.
2. Not knowing where she was being taken, Louise started calling for help. Unfortunately it was too noisy in the market for her voice to be heard.
3. There is no way of predicting how the children will react to what they eat, in part because their immune systems are still developing. Just because an allergic kid had one Bad re action doesn’t mean that another will be the same.
4. This is the third time in a row when Time was absent from environment seminar. I wonder if she realizes she’s taking risk of being expelled from the seminar which in her case would mean the end of her college career.
5. Six months ago we decided not to enter the competition as the then festival president was said to be a strong opponent of any formal ballet experiments. But now that he’s absent the situation has changed.
6. Both the contents and recommendations of the raport of Mr Reno seem to suggest that when writing it he might have not known that the pavilion is a 19th century addition.
7. Contrary to the claims of the producer, the new engine is twice as noise as the previous one. So it seems that in this case the technological progress has gone the wrong way.
8. It would be an exaggeration to take something that sounds like a conventional praise by the director of Flashdance for a proof of some real interest in jos of a young woman director whose name he couldn’t even spell correctly.
9. The experts agreed that no tuning could make these five bells sound properly and that we should have the sixth cast. So the council decided to start raising money so than the whole six could shime on the millennium night.
10. It turns out that if the constants in the nature, unchanging numbers like force of pressure, charge of an electron and weight of a proton were slightly different, then atoms wouldn’t hold together, the stars wouldn’t shine and life would never appear.
Nie gwarantuje 100% poprawnosci, najlepiej jakby ktos po mnie to jeszcze sprawdzil. Czasami nie poprawialem tam, gdzie nie mialem pomyslu, jak mozna by dane polskie wyrazenie zgrabnie przetlumaczyc.

1. Over the last few years education schools spread an idea that children shouldn’t be made TO WORK individually or TO SHOW individual effort but THAT THEY SHOULD rather BE graded for work done in group (TEAMWORKING?).
2. Not knowing where she was being taken, Louise started calling for help. Unfortunately, it was too noisy in the market for her voice to be heard.
3. There is no way of predicting (MNIE LEPIEJ BRZMI ‘TO PREDICT’, ALE CHYBA OBU SIE UZYWA) how the children will react to what they WILL? eat, in part because their immune systems are still developing. Just because an allergic kid had one bad reaction doesn’t mean that another ONE? will be the same.
4. This is the third time in a row Time HAS BEEN absent from HER environment seminar. I wonder if she realizes she RISKS being expelled from the seminar, which, in her case, would mean the end of her college career.
5. Six months ago we decided not to enter the competition as the then festival president (NA PEWNO TO JEST ODPOWIEDNIE SŁOWO?) was said to be a strong opponent of any formal ballet experiments. But now that he’s absent, the situation has changed.
6. Both the contents and recommendations of Mr Reno’s raport seem to IMPLY that, when writing it, he might NOT have known that the pavilion is (WAS?) a 19th-century addition.
7. Contrary to the claims of the producer, the new engine is twice as noisY as the previous one. So it seems that in this case the technological progress has gone the wrong way.
8. It would be an exaggeration to take something that sounds like a conventional praise by the director of Flashdance for proof (UNCOUNTABLE!) of some real interest in THE WORK of a young director whose name he couldn’t even PRONOUNCE (WYMOWIC, NIE PRZELITEROWAC) correctly.
9. The experts agreed that no tuning could make these five bells sound properly and that we should have the sixth cast. So the council decided to start raising money so thaT ALL six could TOLL? on the millennium night.
10. It turns out that if the constants in the nature, unchanging numbers SUCH AS THE force of pressure, THE charge of an electron and THE weight of a proton were slightly different, then atoms wouldn’t hold together, stars wouldn’t shine and life would never HAVE appearED.
Dzięki wielkie za pomoc!!
Jeszcze muszę zapytać o ostatnie zdanie, czy jest jakaś różnica (i jak to działa) kiedy powiemy "it would never have appeared" i "it would have never appeared"?

pakk, czy korzystałeś może z jakichś pomocy przy nauce gramatyki na takim poziomie (tłumaczenia)? Mógłbyś coś poradzić? actias93(at)onet.eu ;) Ja osobiście dawniej pracowałem z książką "100 testów...", i ćwiczyłem jedynie na testach olimpijskich. Nigdzie nie spotkałem się z podobnymi zadaniami.
Też piszesz olimpiadę za tydzień?
Tak mi lepiej brzmi - pewnie jest na to jakaś regułka, ale nie mam zbyt wielu książek z angielskiego, w których mógłbym to sprawdzić (nie studiuję filologii, jestem na uczelni ekonomicznej).

Jestem zwolennikiem uczenia się gramatyki (i w ogóle języków obcych) przez praktykę - mianowicie poprzez czytanie książek. Książek stricte gramatycznych w sumie przerobiłem niewiele - m.in. właśnie "100 testów...", głównie po to, żeby ugruntować wiedzę zdobytą wcześniej (w LO miałem wymagającego nauczyciela, który przekazał mi sporo wiedzy gramatycznej).

PS. Niepotrzebnie poprawilem 'suggest' na 'imply' - 'suggest' tez jest ok.
Nie wiem, czy z 'never' jest różnica, ale np. takie definitely czy probably . W zdaniach
I definitely won't come.
I will definitely come.

Znalazłam coś takiego
http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=68885
Sporo jest po...hiszpańsku? (:D), ale ostatni post jest po angielsku.
edytowany przez lilianna009: 21 sty 2011
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.