Dobre i złe strony tego, że sześciolatki idą do szkoły. Sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Good and bed saids of children starting school at six.

The Ministry of National Education decided, that children starting school at six. However it is very controversial topic.( albo subject, nie wiem właśnie)
We can see good and bed sides in this decision.

I think, that children who go to school at six year( albo "old" nie wiem)
cen meet a lot of friends. They have a contact witch contemporarys ( chodziło mi o rówieśników, nie wiem czy dobre słówko) It is very important for young human and her social life.

However children have a schorter childhood and spending less time witch parents, but faster become independent.( chodizlo mi o to ze szysbciej staja sie niezależne). Above all this children have a chanse to indywidual develop. ( w sensie indywidualny rozwój, nie wiem czy dobrym słówkiem jest tu develop). Although children have a contact witch another people, often schools arent adjusted to children six, so the ministry of national education must change a program to lern ( program nauczania nie wiem czy dobre słówko)
Another argument is that children dont are prepered mentally to go to school at six. My opinion is it is very bed for this childre, propably they was terrified a new situation, for example big school or new older people.

General in another europen country for example Cech Republic this system is for a long time and isnt bad. Secondly children who go to school at six enabel unemployed parents start work, because they dont have look after their children.( chodzi my o to ze kiedy dzieci pójda do szkoly wczesniej to matka która sie nimi zajmowala pójdzie do pracy)
Z góry proszę o darowanie mi wszystkich rażących błędów ;)
Cytat: zaczkowianka
Z góry proszę o darowanie mi wszystkich rażących błędów ;)

Nie da się nawet pomimo tego cute ;)
Wróć i sprawdź słówka w słowniku, bo poprawienie tego to będzie droga przez mękę. Mam wrażenie, że pisałas to na szybko byleby tylko napisać.

« 

Inne strony do nauki języków

»

Brak wkładu własnego