list (rezerwacja hotelu)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam miałem napisać list oficjalny do hotelu z prośbą o rezerwacje pokojów dla mnie, rodziny i przyjaciół z zadaniem pytań na temat dojazdu, sposobu płatności oraz prośby o to żeby pokoje były na tym samym piętrze, oraz przesłanie dodatkowej broszurki na temat hotelu. Oto co napisałem prosiłbym o sprawdzenie:

Dear Sir.

I am going to your city on holiday , I want book five rooms from 23 July 2011 to 30 July 2011. I have a lot of questions about your hotel.

I want arrive with my family and friendly in total 10 peoples. Three men, three women and four children. We want five double rooms. The three rooms can be a big bed and two rooms two separate beds. We wish have rooms on the same floor, if this is possible.

I saw and read about your hotel on the Internet, but I didn’t found information about price for use wireless Internet, distance hotel from sea and method of payment for hotel stay. I am pleasing also send me a brochure about hotel and more information how to arrive at the hotel or gps coordinates.

I look forward to quick feedback.

z góry dziękuje za pomoc

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa