Proszę o sprawdzenie listu. :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Wyprowadziłaś się wraz z rodzicami na wieś. Napisz do znajomego z Kanady krótki e-mail, w którym:
- zapytasz o jego samopoczucie
- poinformujesz o przeprowadzce do nowego domu na wsi
- opiszesz, co Ci się najbardziej podoba w nowym domy
- zaprosisz znajomego do siebie

Dear Agata

Thank you for your last letter. I'm feeling good. How do you feel? I hope that you are smiling often.
I must tell you something important. I and my family moved to village last week. We have been living in a medium house. It is so beautiful. I like the most a garden next to the house. The garden is full of colors, folwers and singing birds. I can relax there. I love it!
I want invite you for next holiday to me. I will be very happy if you arrived.
I send you the best wishes.
Hear you soon.
Kaska

Dziękuje za sprawdzenie. Miłego dnia. :)

Wyprowadziłaś się wraz z rodzicami na wieś. Napisz do znajomego z Kanady krótki e-mail, w którym:
- zapytasz o jego samopoczucie
- poinformujesz o przeprowadzce do nowego domu na wsi
- opiszesz, co Ci się najbardziej podoba w nowym domy
- zaprosisz znajomego do siebie

Dear Agata

Thank you for your last letter. I'm feeling good. How do you feel? I hope that you are smiling often.
I must tell you something important. I and my family moved to village last week. We have been living in a medium house. It is so beautiful. I like the most a garden next to the house. The garden is full of colors, folwers and singing birds. I can relax there. I love it!
I want invite you for next holiday to me. I will be very happy if you arrived.
I send you the best wishes.
Hear you soon.
Kaska

Dziękuje za sprawdzenie. Miłego dnia. :)
'How do you feel?' (to dla mnie jest bardzo cheeky- lepiej How are you feeling?)
'I and my family' (nie, tutaj My family and I) moved to (brak przedimka) village last week. We have been living in a 'medium' (zle okreslenie- ) house.
I 'like the most' MOST LIKE 'a' (nie zadne ;'a', bo tutaj mowisz o konkretnym - THE)' garden next to the house. The garden is full of colors, 'folwers' (ortog) and singing birds.
I want TO invite you 'for (brak przedimka) next holiday to VISIT me' (napisz to inaczej...to visit me during the next holiday)
I 'will' WOULD be very happy if you 'arrived' CAME.
I send you 'the' (niepotr) best wishes.
I HOPE TO hear FROM you soon.