sprawdzisz list motywacyjny? :-)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear sir/madam
I am writing in reply to your advertisement in the Internet for general full-time work in your corporation.

I am a 23-year-old Polish student and I come from Warsaw. At present have not any job. I finished Academy of Management in 2005. To this time I was worked in XBC Corporate of telecommunication in Warsaw.

I am interested in finance, law and management people. I am a member of the club of management finance in the Uniwesity. I like contact with people, but more inividually working.

I am prepared to work on this position because it depend me and I want to developping. My family living in Wrocław, so accommmodation is not problem. I would be able to start even tomorrow.

I look forward to hearing from you,
ours faithfully,
XYZ
/';
Dear sir/madam
I am replying to your advertisement in the Internet for (dlaczego general? raczej bez sensu) full-time JOB in your corporation.

I am a 23-year-old Polish student and I come from Warsaw. I do not have a job at the moment (ladniej byloby I am not employed). I finished Academy of Management in 2005. I was working in XBC Corporate of telecommunication in Warsaw By that time.

I am interested in finance, law and management OF people. I am a member of the club of management finance AT the Uniwersity. I like communicating with people, but more inividually working (o co chodzi ze lubisz prace samodzielna? to lepiej I like working on my own, individually).

I am prepared to work on this position because it depend me ( o co chodzi?) and I want to develop my skills. My family lives in Wrocław, so accommmodation is not problem. I would be able to start even tomorrow.

I look forward to hearing from you,
yours faithfully,
XYZ
/';
Jako list motywacyjny to jest blady...co w nim jest zeby zachecilo pracodawce do ciebie....
I propsze zrobic to swoimi slowami, a nie przez jakis kiepski translator.,....
I am prepared to work on this position because it depend me ( o co chodzi?) and I want to develop my skills.

chodziło mi o to, że zaley mi na tej pracy i mam chęć się rozwijać tylko nie bardzo wiem jak to ładnie złożyć stylistycznie
generalnie to zdanie nie ma sensu:)
mozesz napisac. I would really like to get this job because is interesting for me and will allow me to develop my skills