Are blood sports such as fox-hunting and dog-fighting justifiable?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
In this day and age the bulk of people do some sports to be in shape, feel better or just for fun. Usually there’s nothing surprisingly about sport if it doesn’t involve killing or hurting animals. Such blood sports take place almost everywhere in the world and make people take side for or against them. According to many people blood sports aren’t justifiable and I go along with them.
First and foremost I can’t stand the fact that hunts are organized to have some fun. Vulnerable animals have to endure aching pain because of people caprices. What’s more such kind of sport seems to be as addictive as f.ex. smoking. Once you have a stab at it, you can’ stop it.
Furthermore, the most fearsome aspects of hunting are methods using in it. It’s inhuman to use dogs, poison or traps. Dogs usually chase their victim until they have a pleasure to tear it apart. It must be a gruesome view. Besides, poisoned animals suffer from incredible pain. They are infected and left to a certain death. The same happens to trapped animals which die of starvation.
Taking into consideration blood sport I have to admit that the only reason for hunting is to keep a population of animal down. Sometimes it is needed to help nature to ensure a harmony. However it should be done in a properly way. Fast death seems to be much more humanitarian.
Concluding, killing animals just for fun should be banned. Countries ought to take into an account passing the law forbidding to use beastly methods of hunting.

Chciałam zapytać jeszcze o 2 zwroty, czy są poprawne i czy istnieją może inne?
Ponieść konsekwencje swoich czynów –Pay the price for deeds ?
Wzbudzać emocje – raise emotions?
edytowany przez Monka1990: 06 maj 2012
Mógłby ktoś sprawdzić tekst? <prosi> ;)
In this day and age the bulk of people do some sports to be in shape, TO feel better or just for fun.
Such blood sports take place almost everywhere in the world and make people take sideS for or against them.
First and foremost I can’t stand the fact that hunts are organized (for the purpose) to have some fun.
What’s more such kindS of sport seems to be as addictive as 'f.ex' (nie, w ang. to na 'for example piszemy 'e.g.'). smoking.
Furthermore, the most fearsome aspects of hunting are THE methods 'using' USED in it.
Dogs usually chase their victim until they have 'a'THE pleasure to tear it apart. It must be a gruesome 'view' (tutaj lepiej 'sight').
They are infected and left to 'a' (niepotr) certain death.
Taking into consideration blood sportS I have to admit that the only reason for hunting is to keep 'a' THE population of animalS down. Sometimes it is needed to help nature to ensure 'a' (niepotr) harmony. However it should be done in a 'properly' (zla czesc mowy, tutaj PROPER albo lepiej HUMANE) way. 'Fast' QUICK death seems to be much more humanitarian.
Countries ought to take into 'an' (niepotr) account passing 'the' (niepotr) lawS forbidding 'to' THE use OF beastly methods of hunting.

Ponieść konsekwencje swoich czynów –Pay the price for (own) deeds ? ok
Wzbudzać emocje – raise emotions? ok
Dziękuję bardzo.
Such blood sports take place almost everywhere in the world and make people take sideS for or against them.
Tutaj liczba mnoga: sides, gdyż "ludzie opowiadają się za stanowiskami za lub przeciw" a nie za stanowiskiem, tak?

« 

Studia językowe

»

Pomoc językowa