raport

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, proszę o sprawdzenie i ewentualne poprawienie błędów, z góry dziękuję za każdą pomoc.

Report on the increase in lateness of some office staff over the last two months

1) Terms of reference:
The aim of this report is to research about increase in lateness of many office staff over the past two months.
2) Proceedings:
I have asked staff who are late as to why this lateness has occurred over the last two months
3) Findings:
Bridge at 8th street was damaged, and everyone who live across that bridge, have to go around it, and that why they are late for work.
Main road leading to city center is jammed becouse of road works, and 40% of asked people uses this road to reach the company
People that aren't employees are using company parking lot becouse it is not hedged and there is no sign that would inform them about prohibition of parking there
People who travel by public transport are always on time.
4) Conclusions: I was at 8th street on 13th of may, and bridge is completely disassembled. I've read in newspaper that bridge renovation will end in december this year. Next thing that we can do is hedge company parking lot. Another thing we can do is rent a bus for employees.
5) Recommendations: I suggest to ask the staff to use company bus or to leave earlier for work than usual.
1) Terms of reference:
The aim of this report is to research 'about' (nie uzywaj tego slowa tak, to az smierdzi non-native, tutaj INTO THE CAUSES) OF increase in lateness of many office staff over the past two months.
2) 'Proceedings' (to dla mnie jest zlym slowem, napisz METHODOLOGY):
I have asked staff who 'are' (zly czas, tutaj ma byc HAVE BEEN) late as to why this lateness has occurred over the last two months
3) Findings:
(a gdzie przedimek?) bridge at 8th street was damaged, and everyone who liveS across that bridge, 'have' (HAS (overyone to jest l. poj i traktuj wszystkie czas. jako l. poj) to go around it, and that why they 'are' HAVE BEEN late for work.
(przedimek) main road leading to (przedimek) city center is jammed 'becouse' (kochanie, co to za slowo jest, prosze poszukac jak to sie pisze, i nigdy wiecej nie robic tego bledu) of road works, and 40% of 'asked people' (mozesz to inaczej, people in the sampel) 'uses' USE - bo people to l.mn) this road to reach the company
People that 'aren't' (napisz to w calosci) employees are using company parking lot 'becouse' (popraw) it is not 'hedged' (nie, tego nie masz na mysli, tutaj myslales o 'fenced off') and there is no sign that would inform them about prohibition of parking there

4) Conclusions: I was at 8th street on 13th of 'may' (duza litera, miesiace duza litera), and (przedimek) bridge is completely disassembled. I've read in 'newspaper' (jak w jednym to 'a', jak w wiecej to l. mn) that (przedimek) bridge renovation will end in 'december' (duza litera, miesiace duza litera) this year. (przedimek) next thing that we can do is 'hedge' FENCE OFF company parking lot.
5) Recommendations: I suggest to ask the staff to use (przedimek) company bus or to leave earlier 'for work than usual' (zla kol slow...than usual for work).

Masz problemy z przedimkami. Prosze ich pojac - nawet jak to znaczy wkuwanie na pamiec.