mógłby ktos na to spojrzeć :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
If I were to choose the most appropriate poster, that would be the poster number three. I like sightseeing castle, museums and other monuments. I think in Poland are a lot of monuments which everybody ought to visit. the poster number one isn't convincing. there are other buildings which aren't interetsing.I think Warsaw isn't a nice city. In the picture two is a lake. I think in every country are some lakes, seas and rivers. Moreover it isn't too interesting.
Cytat: boy123
If I were to choose the most appropriate poster, that would be the poster number three. I like sightseeing castleS, museums and other monuments. I think in Poland PODMIOT are a lot of monuments which everybody ought to visit. the poster number one isn't convincing. there are other buildings which aren't interetsing.I think Warsaw isn't a nice city NO, NO, EJ TY, UWAZAJ. In the<-USUN picture two is a lake (LEPIEJ: PICTURE TWO SHOWS...). I think in every country PODMIOT are some lakes, seas and rivers TO WYRAZENIE Z COUNTRY DALBYM TUTAJ. Moreover it isn't too interesting.
na obrazku były jakieś budowle, wieżowce i był napis Warsaw. nie miałęm, co wymyślić. nasza stolica to bardzo piękne miasto. The poster doesn't show as nice is Warsaw. :)

I think there are some lakes, seas and rivers in every country.
Cytat: boy123
na obrazku były jakieś budowle, wieżowce i był napis Warsaw. nie miałęm, co wymyślić. nasza stolica to bardzo piękne miasto. NO, I TAK TRZYMAĆ. The poster doesn't show HOW nice Warsaw IS. :)

I think there are some lakes, seas and rivers in every country OK.
Dzięki za odpowiedz:)

« 

Studia za granicą

»

Nauka języka