Letter of reference. Proszę o sprawdzenie.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I strongly recommend Mateusz for employment as a member of your business team. As his previous boss for over seven months I have observed this young man develop in field of private manufacturing sector. I would also like to inform that Mateusz has been working for my company from 05.11.2011 to 06.06.2012.
Mateusz is responsible, reliable, clever and hardworking person. As one part of my logistic representative team he managed to struggle with every kinds of his duties such as: finding new suppliers all over the Europe, negotiating service terms and prices with Polish and English speaking service providers, comparing offers from freighting, posting or shipping companies, estimate final costs of entire logistic operations, supporting other company departments if necessary.
Let me say that I have no doubts he is able to meet the challenges and targets. He is also very dedicated and trustworthy. I would like to emphasize that Mateusz’s communication skills and very good attitude towards business partners helped us to avoid many disagreements. Moreover, I don’t hesitate to say that in consequence of his high level negotiation skills we were able to avoid unnecessary costs.
To sum up I want to add that even though I would like to keep him in company, I would feel guilty and be doing him a disservice to persuade him to stay.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie