prosze o sprawdzenie listu au pair

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo prosze, gdyby ktoś mógłby na to rzucic okiem. z góry dziękuje

Dear Family,
First, I would like to thank you for interest in my profile. My name is Dorota and I will turn 23 in November. I live with my family in a village in the southern part of Poland. My house is situated near the forest, and I usually go there for a walk or for a run. I have got a brother and a sister who are both students at the university. My parents are teachers in a primary school. We also have 2 dogs and 2 cats and they all belong to the family.
Now, I would like to tell a little bit more about myself. I am a person who leads a healthy and active lifestyle. I can say that I am a sporty person- like running, swimming and dancing. I used to take boxing classes as well as dancing classes. In my opinion I am very responsible, reliable, kind, and caring. I go out of my way to help others and always put others first. I like to be busy and meet new people. I am an ambitious person and I like learning new things. I have finished Fast Reading Course as well as I have First Aid Certificate. I would love to take another course while staying in USA and get a certificate which could be helpful in my future career as a teacher.
The same as my parents, I also have official qualifications for working with children. I have just graduated from my uni and I can work as a History teacher. As I finished my school just a few weeks ago, I have not had a chance to work at school yet, but I have had my two month teaching practice in primary schools. I also had my own private students whose I thought while I was studying at the university. I have decided that before I apply for a job as a teacher I want to gain as much life experience as possible.
I have been an au pair three times in Uk. Once for a year and then twice in the summer time. I have experience with kids at age 6-10 as well as infants. I have taken care of 7 month baby and then 1,5 year old. I have experience in bathing, feeding, putting to bed, changing nappies, potty training etc. When I was in UK, I often babysat for many people who had children at different ages . I enjoyed all experiences. I feel confident in taking care of babies as well as older children.
I have had my driving license for about 2 years now. When I was at my university, I did not use a car a lot as I lived in a big city and the quicest way to get to school was by using public transport. However, now, because I moved back to my family's house, I use the car almost everyday.
I would love to be again an au pair because I thoroughly enjoy working with people, love children, and have always got along with children very well. In my opinion working with kids is very developing and satisfying, and it is something I really enjoy. I would love to visit USA as I have not been there before, and meet your culture, customs etc. And just check if there is the same as written in books and shown in TV!
Moving away from my family and essentially joining a new one is the next chapter in my life as I get to meet new people, learn new things and become a part of someone's life. I believe that working again in a new country with children and a family would be an another exciting and very rewarding experience. Thus I would love the opportunity to work/live with you to help with the education and care of your child/children and hopefully become a member of your family.
If you looking for someone who is experienced and responsible, look no further:)
I would be happy to have the opportunity to speak with you: to answer whatever questions you may have about me or my childcare experiences; to learn more about your family; your interests and to know more about what you expect from the au pair arrangement.
I look forward to hearing from you ,
Dorota x
dziękuje, już nie trzeba.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie