Mógłby ktoś sprawdzić mi to wypracowanie? Z góry dziękuję

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Many students choose to attend schools or universities outside their home countries. Why do some students study abroad?

Many people choose universities to get higher level of education. However many of them want to study abroad. Why? I want to explain examples in this essay and show how it works.

Firstly, many of students live in poor home countries. Richer countries work like a magnet for people from poor home countries. Problems such as broken government, starving citizens or wars can be reason, why people want to study abroad. For example, when we have possibilities and the knowledge we do not want to be limited by country which is limited too.

Secondly, in some countries, education can be on low level but in other countries we have plenty of possibilities to learn. Some countries do not have universities or universities which have low level of teaching with professors without require competences. Among these disadvantages many people want to study in countries on higher level. Degrees obtained in these countries give us a work in many of companies.

Thirdly, students want to discover something new in their lives. It can be helpful when we have a language experience and we want to study in english. Studying abroad can change our live. New places and studying can be great association.

However study abroad can be dangerous because new places and people can be others so we don’t know these people. Moreover, studying abroad with language barrier can be harder. For example we sit on lecture so we can’t understand everything. Conversations between students will be really awkward and finding new friends can be also hard.

To sum up studying abroad is really good idea. I want to study in Sweden. My example shows that studying abroad can be also helpful to get a higher education.

I want to explain 'examples in this essay and show how it works.' (cos mi tu nie tak czyta sie)

Firstly, many 'of' (po co to 'of'?) students live in poor home countries.
Problems such as 'broken' (to nie serve zeby jego lamac...) government, starving citizens or wars can be (brak przedimka) reason(,) (niepotr przecinka) why people want to study abroad. For example, when we have possibilities and the knowledge (ale czego? do czego?) we do not want to be limited by country which is limited too.

Secondly, in some countries, education can be 'on' At (brak przedimka) low level but in other countries we have plenty of possibilities to learn. Some countries do not have universities or universities which have 'low level of teaching' (cos mi tu nie gra) with professors without 'require competences' (cos tu nie tak) . 'Among these disadvantages' (jakos to zle to zdanie zaczales) many people want to study in countries 'on' (kalka xz polskiego NA, tutaj AT) (brak przedimka) higher level. Degrees obtained in these countries give us 'a' (po co to 'a' tutaj?) work in many of companies.

It can be helpful when we have a language experience and we want to study in 'english' (dlaczego mala litera?). Studying abroad can change our 'live' (tutaj daj rzeczownik a nie czasownik). New places and studying can be (brak przedimka) great association.

However study abroad can be dangerous because new places and people 'can be others' (cos tu nie gra) so we don’t know these people.
For example we sit 'on' (you sit ON a chair, but you listen AT A) lecture 'so' (cslkowicie zle slowo) we can’t understand everything.

To sum up studying abroad is (a gdzie przedimek? co to?) really good idea.
....My example shows that studying abroad can be also helpful to get a higher education.... (cos tutaj maslo maslane, studia prawie we wszystkich kraja daja wyzsza education)

Mam nadzieję że wszystkie błędu poprawiłem :)

Many students choose to attend schools or universities outside their home countries. Why do some students study abroad?

Many people choose universities to get higher level of education. However many of them want to study abroad. Why? I want to explain examples in this essay and represent how it is works.

Firstly, many students live in poor home countries. Richer countries work like a magnet for people from poor home countries. Problems such as government, starving citizens or wars can be a reason why people want to study abroad. For example, when we have possibilities and the experience we do not want to be limited by country which is limited too.

Secondly, in some countries, education can be at low level but in other countries we have plenty of possibilities to learn. Some countries do not have universities or universities which have low level of instructions with professors without needed qualifications. Among these disadvantages many people want to study in countries on higher level. Degrees obtained in these countries give us work in many of companies.

Thirdly, students want to discover something new in their lives. It can be helpful when we have a language experience and we want to study in English. Studying abroad can change our life. New places and studying can be a great association.

However study abroad can be dangerous because new places and people that we don’t know. Moreover, studying abroad with language barrier can be harder. For example we sit at lecture but we can’t understand everything. Conversations between students will be really awkward and finding new friends can be also hard.

To sum up studying abroad is a really good idea. I want to study in Sweden. My example shows that studying abroad can be also helpful but studying there can be dangerous.

Nie wiem jaka to zasada ale koncowka tego zdania nie wyglada mi dobrze:
Conversations between students will be really awkward and finding new friends can be also hard.
can also be hard
I to zdanie:
However study abroad can be dangerous because new places and people that we don’t know.
/moze barro tym razem;)/?/
Ja mam problem z tymi fragmentami:
'and represent how it is works.'
oraz
Some countries do not have universities or universities which have low level of instructions with professors without needed qualifications
Czy jestem jedyny? :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.