Prośba o sprawdzenie poprawności zdania

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Movies negatively affect the behavior of children in different ways.
wedlug mnie children's behavior
Witam mam zrobic prezentacje krótka na angielski o filmie Titanic i proszę o pomoc w sprawdzeniu gramatyki i pisowni.Będe wdzięczna z apomoc.

One of the best film which Ihave ever watched is "Titanic".The film tells about real events.The director of the film is James Cameron.The main actors who act in this film are Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio.The film is a worldwide a ship which sank.1912 people trawelled by ship to the USA.The ship was strong and amazing.The love story started when Rose(17 years old very rich girl) met Jack(poor man who doesent have enything except painting talent).At the begining they were friends but after that, their friendship turned into romance.This film made 1,8 bilion and it won 11 Oscars for the best film.I do like this film.Titanic is very intresting and it has got a nice scenery.I thing that a lot of people cry when watching this film.The conclude I thing it is a great romantic drama. I recommed everybody watching this film , because I suppose it is an obligatory movie.Everybody should know the "Titanic".Kate Winslet born 5 October 1975 in Reading.Is an English actress and singer.In mid -1996 K.Winslet began filming J.Cameron's "Titanic"(1997)alongside L.DiCaprio.Cast as the sensitive seventeen years old Rose Dewitt Bukater a fictional first class socialite whosurvives the 1912 sinking of the RMS"Titanic".Leonardo DiCaprio born 11 November 1974 is an American actor and film, producer.Born and raised in Los Angeles, California.In 1997 leading in film "Titanic"he achieving international fame.In 1997 L.DiCaprio in J.Cameron's "Titanic" alongside K.Winslet. Cast at twenty yers old Jack Dawson a panniless Wisconsin man who wins two ticket for the third class on the ill- fated RMS"Titanic".
One of the best 'film' (tutaj ma byc l. mnoga, nawet w polskim mowisz 'filmow') which I have ever watched is "Titanic".The film tells 'about' (zrob to inaczej...the story of) real events.
The film is a 'worldwide a ship' (co?) which sank(tu cos brak) 1.912 people trawelled by ship to the USA.
The love story started when Rose((daj tu przedimek) 17 years old very rich girl) met Jack((daj tu przedimek) poor man who 'doesent' (ortog ale napisz to w calosci) have 'enything' (ortog) except (daj tu przedimek) painting talent).
This film made 1,8 bilion (czego? musisz napisac) and it won 11 Oscars for the 'best film' (nie, jeden byl za best film, reszta za cos innego).
Titanic is very 'intresting' (ortog) and it has got 'a' (niepotr) nice scenery.I 'thing' (ortog) that a lot of people cry when watching this film.'The' (zle slowo) conclude I 'thing' (ortog, dlaczego robisz takie bledy?) THAT it is a great romantic drama. I recommed everybody 'watching' (zla czesc mowy) this film , because I suppose it is an 'obligatory' (calkowicie zle slowo, nikt nie ma prawa mnie zmuszac do ogladania tego filmu) movie.
Kate Winslet (cos brak) born 5 October 1975 in Reading. (kto? musisz napisac) is an English actress and singer.

Reszta tego tekstu jest pozyczona z innego zrodla. Dlaczego myslisz, ze tego nie poznam...????

NIE poprostu radze sobie jak mogę ale i tak dziękuje za pomoc

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Studia za granicą