Sprawdzenie tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
bardzo prosilabym o sprawdzenie tego tekstu, poprawki i ew. dodanie czegos od siebie. bardzo dziekuje
po polsku
święta bożego narodzenia to dla mnie ważny czas w roku.cała moja rodzina jest w tedy razem a ludzie są dla siebie mili. te swieta spędziłam u moich dziadków w górach. gdy zaświeciła pierwsza gwiazdka usiedliśmy do stołu i jedliśmy świąteczny obiad. był karp, barszcz, kąpot a na deser babcia zrobiła moje ulubione pierniki. sylwestra równiez spędziła z dziadkami. puszczaliśmy petardy i czekaliśy do rozpoczęcia nowego roku. kilk dni później byłam z moją siostrą jeżdzić na nartach ale było mało śniegu. spotkałam również moich przyjaciół ze starej szkoły i poszliśmy na łyżwy i do mcdonalda. ostatni tydzień wakacji spędziłam w niemczech. spałam wtedy do 12, chodziłąm na spacery i sidziała przy kąputerze
no i nie umie wymyślić sęswnego zakończenia

po angielsku:
for me christmas is the most important time in the whole year. it's the only time when my whole family is together. People are nice fot eachother.
this christmas i spend by my grandmother and grandfather in the mountains. when the fitst star appears in the sky, we had sit at the table and we had eat the christmas dinner. it was carp, borscht, compote and my grandmother had prepared my fawourits gingerbreads. Silvester i had spent also with my grandparents. we had (nie za bardzo wiem jak przetłumaczyć ta część z petardami) and we waited for the start of new year. few days later i was skating with my sister, but there was not many snow. i met my friends from my old school and we went skates and we went also to mcdonald. the last week of my holidays i spend in germany. i slepd intil 12, went for a walke and played computer games.

z góry dziękuje za pomoc. to bardzo wazne wypracowanie na jutro
for me christmas is the most important time in the whole year. it's the only time when my whole family is together. People are nice TO eachother.TO SA DWA SLOWA
this christmas i spend <-MA BYC SIMPLE PAST LAST CHRISTMAS by<-INNE SLOWO my grandmother and grandfather in the mountains. when the fitst star appears SIMPLE PAST in the sky, we had sit SIMPLE PAST at the table and we had eat S.PAST the christmas dinner. it was carp, borscht, compote JESLI JUZ TO COMPOT and my grandmother had prepared my fawourits <ZLA PISOWNIA gingerbreads. Silvester<-NIE TO SLOW I NIE W TYM MIEJSCU i had spent S. PAST also with my grandparents. we had (nie za bardzo wiem jak przetłumaczyć ta część z petardami) WE SET OFF FIRECRACKERS and we waited for the start of new year. PRZEDIMEK few days later i was UZYJ /GO/ W CZASIE SIMPLE PAST skating<-LYZWY with my sister, but there was not many <-ZLE SLOWO, SNIEG JEST NIEPOLICZALNY snow. i met my friends from my old school and we went skates POSZLISMY LYZWY and we ALSO went to mcdonald'S. the last week of my holidays i spend S. PAST in germany. i slepd PISOWNIA intil PISOWNIA 12, went for a walke USUN LITERE A JESZCZE LEPIEJ DAJ W LICZBIE MNOGIEJ and played computer games.
Christmas - to duza litera - nazwa wlasna
dziękuję za poprawę a tu, mam nadzieje, juz dobze napisany tekst
for me christmas is the most important time in the whole year. it's the only time when my whole family is together. People are nice to each other.
this christmas i spent with my grandmother and grandfather in the mountains. when the fitst star appeared in the sky, we sat at the table and we ate the christmas dinner. it was carp, borscht, compot and my grandmother had prepared my favorite gingerbreads. i spent New Year's Eve also with my grandparents. we set off firecrackers and we waited for the start of new year. a few days later i went skating with my sister, but there wasn't lot of snow. i met my friends from my old school and we went for skating and we also went to mcdonald's. the last week of my holidays i spent in germany. i slept until 12, went for a walks and played computer games.
nie wprowdzilas wszystkich porpawek

« 

PRACA W ANGLII OD ZARAZ

»

Mógłby ktoś przetłumaczyć proszę