Sprawdzenie Opinion Essay

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Opinion Essay

Do you agree that the best things in life are free? Decide if you agree or disagree

Best things are for each one person different that connects with our personality. This mean high value thing can be important for someone in life and at the same time be void for other person. We were so created but we are aware that cash is the inseparable matter of our civilization. The way I see it best thing in life aren’t free.

In the First place I am going to confirm my opinion. Almost all thing in life are not free, it depends. If we want go somewhere it require money from us it is normal. Worse thing cost less money than more. In the internet gratuitous software allows to do very nice results but If we want to do excellent work we need to pay to buy wonderful software for wonderful results.

Furthermore things which should be free, truly are not free. I am talking about love, relationship or family. Need to put solid foundations beneath that to build a really good thing. Naturally that require dedication, time and small bunch of money. We need to have place where we can live, food for eat and money for their education for well raise your children

On the other hand we have two major free things in the world that are emotions and beauty of nature. Love is free, unfathomable and the most beautiful feel in the world. Nobody know when it will happens to him and what that would cause. Love itself comes and goes completely free and can completely change person.

To sum up best thing in life for each one person are very important. Some people cannot be happy things that cash release. In my point of view unhappy people are not ready and not able to love overall fullness. No charge emotions comes to us every day but You need to watch, sometimes only price for love can be suffering.
(brak przedimka - nie za dobry start) best things are (tutaj ma byc slowo 'different') for each 'one' (niepotr, person oznacza ze mowimy o jednostce) person 'different' (w zlym miejscu) that connects with our personality. This 'mean' (popraw, this-it-3os.l.poj) (tu brak slowa) (przedimek) high value thing can be important for someone in life and at the same time be 'void' (zle slowo) for ANother person.
The way I see it (przedimek) best 'thing' (jak juz uzywasz to 'aren't-ktore lepiej napisac w calosci to musisz tutaj dac l. mn) in life aren’t free.

In the first place I am going to 'confirm' (nie, tu masz zle slowo) my opinion. Almost all 'thing' (dlaczego piszesz w l. poj) in life are not free, it depends. If we want go somewhere it 'require' (ale przeciez 'it' to 3os.l.popj) money from us it is normal. (przedimek) 'worse' (zle slowo) thing 'cost' (thing-3os.l.poj) less money than 'more' (zle slowo). In the internet gratuitous software allows (komu? musisz napisac) to do very 'nice' (zle slowo) results but If we want to do excellent work we need to pay to buy wonderful software for wonderful results.

(kto? co?) need to put solid foundations beneath that to build a really good thing. Naturally that 'require' (popraw) dedication, time and (przedimek) small 'bunch' (zle slowo) of money. We need to have (przedimek) place where we can live, food 'for' (zle slowo) eat and money for 'their' (zle slowo) education for well (brak slowa) raise 'your' (popraw) children

Love is free, unfathomable and the most beautiful 'feel' (zla czesc mowy) in the world. Nobody 'know ' (popraw) when it will 'happens' (popraw) to him and what that would cause. Love itself comes and goes completely free and can completely change (przedimek) person.

To sum up (przedimek) best thing in life for each one person 'are' (dlaczego 'thing' a wtedy 'are') very important. Some people cannot be happy (brak slowa) things that cash 'release' (popraw). In my point of view unhappy people are not ready and not able to love overall 'fullness' (zle slowo). No 'charge' (zle slowo) (brak slowa) emotions comes to us every day but 'You' (you - mala litera) need to watch, sometimes (przedimek) only price for love can be suffering.

« 

Redakcja

»

Wyjazdy językowe