Opowiadanie maturalne

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Write the story. Use the writing guide to help you.
Writing guide:
1 Set the scene and introduce the main character(s).
2 Describe the problem that the characters face.
3 Describe how the problem is solved.
4 Write the ending: what happened? How did people feel?

edytowany przez gos511: 27 kwi 2014
brak Twojej pracy = brak jakiejkolwiek pomocy
Przepraszam, pierwszy wpis, proszę o pomoc :)
I and my classmate Lisa often go to school by bike. It's a great way to get there, we only choose the bus when it rains. Lisa is also my neighbour. Getting to school by bike was her idea few years ago. Last month when we were riding in the morning for our first lesson, something unusual happend.
The traffic on the main road was horrible. Soon we decided to take a different way. Ten minutes later we heard somebody yelling. The young voice shouted for help. Immedietaly we got there. Actually there was a boy on the top floor of the building. Soon we noticed a dark smog coming through the window. We understood there was a fire.
Lisa ran to open a door, but they were locked. I was trying to communicate with the boy. He was totaly scared and shouted that he is able to escape just by the window. I thought he want to jump, but he told me that there's a ladder behind the house. Lisa called the firefighters and I quickly brought the ladder. Luckily I took the boy down.
Soon big flames were visable. Firefighters came but there was nothing to save. The house burnt completely. I and my friend felt relieved that we were alive, the boy was still shocked. Lisa and I spent many hours on the police state. Few days later we received invitation from "Community Awards for Bravery". We were pround and pleased. I'm sure I'll never forget this.
sprawdzi ktoś?
totally
visible
burnt down
przedimek przed invitation
he is able - źle
Lisa and I
Lisa ran to open a door, but they were locked.
smog - daj smoke
to escape just by the window
I thought he want to jump,
edytowany przez fui_eu: 01 maj 2014
happend
pround
Lisa and I spent many hours on the police state.
edytowany przez fui_eu: 01 maj 2014
Dziekuje:) a orientuje sie ktos ile mniej wiecej moglo by byc pkt za cos takiego na maturze?
edytowany przez gos511: 03 maj 2014
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.