Proszę o pomoc - sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o pomoc w sprawdzeniu tego wypracowania. Z góry dziękuję :)

The place where I grew up.
Wroclaw is the big city in the west of Poland. I was born there and spent seven years of my life living there. Then my parents decided to move to Zorawina – a small village near Wroclaw. I live in big semidetached house with my parents and younger brother. In the other half of the house lives my best friend. Zorawina is only the place I live. My whole social life takes place in Wroclaw. So even if I don’t reside there, I go to school, meet with friends etc. in Wroclaw. In my free time I like meet with my friends and walk with them through the city, go shopping to the one of malls or sit in pubs and talk.
In my opinion, Wroclaw is one of the most beautiful city in Poland. Firstly it has a lot of amazing buildings, museums and monuments. Almost every corner you can see something unordinary. My favourite places, except malls, is the area of Centennial Hall. It’s a big, historic building which was listed as a UNESCO in 2006. Near Centennial Hall is the biggest ZOO in Poland, Japanese Garden and Pergola with Multimedia Fountain. Since I was a child, I used to visit this places with my parents and grandparents. Now they’re reminding me about the good old days.
I really like the city where I grew up. In Wroclaw are many interesting things to do and lots of great people. You can’t get bored here.
Dlaczego napisałaś THE big city a potem A small village?
edytowany przez fui_eu: 03 lip 2014
A jak powinno być?
My favourite places, except malls, is the area
ja bym dał beside w miejsce except ale może w BrE jest ok, poza tym napisałaś miejsca jest;)
edytowany przez fui_eu: 03 lip 2014
Zdanie z since bym zaczął od ever, potem inny czas bo chyba ci chodzi, że wciąż odwiedzasz te miejsca
Almost ___ every corner you can see something...
Po UNESCO brak czegoś /znajdziesz w Google;)/
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Szkoły językowe