letter of apology

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, prosiłbym o sprawdzenie listu. Wszelkie uwagi mile widziane.

Dear Johnson,
I am writing to apologise you for the noise from my flathouse, which you could hear last night.
Yesterday my wife and I organised a small party in our flat. It was my wife's birthday so we wanted to celebrate this event. We invited a few friends. During the party one of them made up his mind to start karaoke. Now I realise how silly the idea was. I should not have let them to sing in the middle of the night. Also I should have told you before about the party.
I was thinking about how to apologise you and I have some idea. What would you say if I allow you to organise an all night party in your flat? Of course you don't have to worry about noise, you can do what ever you want.
Once again sincerest apologies, I hope you believe me when I say how sorry I am.
Yours sincerely,
XYZ
edytowany przez maciek7566: 21 sie 2014
apologise to sb
let sb do sth
what would you say if I allow << źle, second conditional
the noise, whatever
po poprawce:

Dear Johnson,
I am writing to apologise to you for the noise from my flathouse, which you could hear last night.
Yesterday my wife and I organised a small party in our flat. It was my wife's birthday so we wanted to celebrate this event. We invited a few friends. During the party one of them made up his mind to start karaoke. Now I realise how silly the idea was. I should not have let them sing in the middle of the night. Also I should have told you before about the party.
I was thinking about how to apologise to you and I have some idea. What would you say if I allowed you to organise an all night party in your flat? Of course you don't have to worry about the noise, you can do whatever you want.
Once again sincerest apologies, I hope you believe me when I say how sorry I am.
Yours sincerely,
XYZ
edytowany przez maciek7566: 21 sie 2014
ja bym dal: flat, nie flathouse
Wklejam jeszcze jeden list, wszelkie uwagi mile widziane.

Dear Mr Johnson,
I am writing to apologise to you for my disgraceful conduct. I am really sorry but I could not come to meet with you. I am most embarrassed because normally I am a well organised person and I keep my appointments.
A few days ago I had a car accident. I broke my leg and now I can’t walk or drive a car. Since then I need to be in hospital every day and check if everything is all right with my leg. Due to this fact I am very busy and I forgot to cancel our appointment.
I would be grateful if we could meet some other time. You can rest assured, I won’t forget.
Once again, sincerest apologies for what happened.
Yours sincerely,
XYZ
edytowany przez maciek7566: 28 sie 2014
Ok
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pytania dotyczące języka angielskiego

»

Pomoc językowa