Proszę o sprawdzenie wypowiedzi. Bardzo pilne

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawę mojej pracy. Bardzo zależy mi na czasie. Z góry dziękuję za pomoc. :)

In my opinion female should wear gown and high-heeled shoes for a wedding reception. Female also should wear a shiny bracelet, necklace and earrings. It is very important because a wedding reception is a party where everyone have to a beautiful and elegant look.
Female who going to the beach should wear shorts , sleeveless top and flip-flops because there is a very hot in the summer. Women also should have sunglasses and swimsuit under the clothes to she can sunbathe or swim in the sea.
I think that Female can wear tights , tracksuit from fleece and a woollen jumper for a winter walk to was her warmth. She also should wear a thick cap ,gloves and boots because this accessories additional protect her body from the cold.
Female can wear denim trousers and patterned T-shirt ,but when is a rainy day she also should wear raincoat in dotted and a beautiful flowery wellingtons for a rainy day. She also can take a umbrella to don't get wet in the rain.
During cleaning the house women can wear comfortable old pair of pants , T-shirt and slippers, because new clothes can destroy quickly .

In the picture I can see a very happy and colorful girl. She has a beautiful dark eyes and long eyelashes. She also has a long tongue and very white teeth. She is slim and has long spiky dyed a purple hair. She also has a fringe . I think that she is of medium height . I can see that she has a very pale skin . On the hair She has a modern glasses. On her body for example on nose ,ear and tongue I can see small earings .
Translator
skąd przekonanie, że to translator?
translatory nie piszą 'a beautiful eyes'
Nie pisałam tego w translatorze aczkolwiek nie ukrywam ,że nie umiem za bardzo angielskiego, dlatego prosiłam i nadal proszę o poprawienie tej pracy.
nie pisz'female', bo to brzmi naukowo, pisz 'woman/women' i pamiętaj o przedimkach, tzn. 'a woman'. przedimki wstawiaj też przed nazwami części odzieży w liczbie pojedynczej, np. a patterned shirt, on the nose, ale nie w liczbie mnogiej.
Takie słowa jak this łączą się z liczbą pojedynczą.
everybody też jest w liczbie pojedynczej, to wpływa na formę czasownika.
destroy - zniszczyć (kogoś)
A konstrukcje zdań są prawidłowe?
ogolnie tak
'żeby nie' tłumacz 'in order not to'. bo don't to tylko w trybie rozkazującym
Coś takiego ? czy jeszcze musze coś poprawić?
In my opinion a woman should wear gown and high-heeled shoes for a wedding reception. A woman also should wear a shiny bracelet, necklace and earrings. It is very important because a wedding reception is a party where everybody have to a beautiful and elegant look.
A woman who going to the beach should wear a short , a sleeveless top and flip-flops because there is a very hot in the summer. A Woman also should have sunglasses and a swimsuit under the clothes to she can sunbathe or swim in the sea.
I think that a woman can wear tights , a tracksuit from fleece and a woollen jumper for a winter walk to was her warmth. She also should wear a thick cap ,gloves and boots because these accessories additional protect her body from the cold.
A woman can wear denim trousers and a patterned T-shirt ,but when is a rainy day she also should wear raincoat in dotted and a beautiful flowery wellingtons for a rainy day. She also can take a umbrella to in order not to get wet in the rain.
During cleaning the house a woman can wear comfortable old pair of pants , a T-shirt and slippers, because new clothes can damage quickly .

In the picture I can see a very happy and colorful girl. She has a beautiful dark eyes and long eyelashes. She also has a long tongue and very white teeth. She is slim and has long spiky dyed a purple hair. She also has a fringe . I think that she is of medium height . I can see that she has a very pale skin . On the hair She has modern glasses. On her body for example on the nose ,ear and tongue I can see small earings .
tak, teraz dopierozaczyna się praca.
nie dopisalas brakujacych przedimkow przed niektorymi czesciami garderoby w liczbie pojedynczej, np. gown
nie zmienilas formy czasownika po everybody
z daniu z hot nie uzyje siekonstrukcji z there is. Mowi sie np. it is cold here today. Popraw swoje zdanie zgodnie z tym wzorem
w zdaniu 'kiedy jest' nalezy uzyc 'when there is', ale mozesz tez napisac 'on a rainy day'
clothes can get damaged quickly
additional = dodatkowy, a jak bedzie 'dodatkowo'?
zdanie o kobiecie idacej na plaze jest niegramatyczne - przypomnij sobie, jak wyglada present continuous, w tym zdaniu czegos brakuje
'zeby mogla sie opalac' - napisz 'so she can sunbathe...'. Poczytaj sobie o odpowiednikach 'żeby', np. tu: http://angielski.na6.pl/in_order_to_so_that (nie mogę znaleźć odpowiedniej strony na ang.pl)
nie rozumiem 'in dotted' = w kropkowany
also wstawiaj po should/can
a teraz?
In my opinion a woman should wear a gown and high-heeled shoes for a wedding reception. A woman should also wear a shiny bracelet, a necklace and earrings. It is very important because a wedding reception is a party where everybody has to a beautiful and elegant look.
A woman who is going to the beach should wear a short , a sleeveless top and a flip-flops because it is hot here in summer . A Woman should also has a sunglasses and a swimsuit under the clothes so she can sunbathe or swim in the sea.
I think that a woman can wear a tights , a tracksuit from fleece and a woollen jumper for a winter walk to was her warmth. She should also wear a thick cap , a gloves and a boots because these accessories additionally protect her body from the cold.
A woman can wear a denim trousers and a patterned T-shirt ,but on a rainy day she also should wear a dotted raincoat and a beautiful flowery wellingtons. She can also take a umbrella to in order not to get wet in the rain.
During cleaning the house a woman can wear comfortable old a pair of pants , a T-shirt and a slippers, because new clothes can get damaged quickly.
In the picture I can see a very happy and colorful girl. She has a beautiful dark eyes and long eyelashes. She has also a long tongue and very white teeth. She is slim and has long spiky dyed a purple hair. She has also a fringe . I think that she is of medium height . I can see that she has a very pale skin . On the hair She has a modern glasses. On her body for example on the nose ,ear and tongue I can see small earings .
everybody has to a beautiful and elegant look. - to zmnaczy 'każdy musi piękny wygląd'
A woman who is going to the beach should wear a short JEDNEGO SZORTA? , a sleeveless top and a flip-flops COS PISALEM O LICZBIE MNOGIEJ. MASZ TERAZ MNOSTWO BLEDOW, BO UZYWASZ 'A' PRZED LICZBA MNOGA because it is hot here KOPIUJESZ, NIE MYSLISZ in summer . A Woman should also has POWINNA TAKZE MA a sunglasses

a WOOLLEN tracksuit

for a winter walk to was her warmth MIALAS PRZECZYTAC, JAK SIE TLUMACZY 'ZEBY'.

During cleaning the house a woman can wear comfortable old a<-W ZLYM MIEJSCU pair of pants

She ALSO has a long tongue and very white teeth. She is slim and has long spiky dyed a<-WLOSY SA NIEPOLICZALNE purple hair. She ALSO has a fringe .

Już nie bedę poprawiał, bo usuwasz raptem po kilka blędów i co, za każdym razem mam to czytać?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Szkoły językowe

»

Studia za granicą