Proszę o poprawienie wypowiedzi. Pilne

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Make a list of 3 advantages and 3 disadvantages of the forms of peaceful protest in 7a. charity event , tent village , collecting things, media debate , street demonstration , poster campaign , medical aid by Doctors Without Borders , voluntary work , humanitarian action
The first most important disadvantages is that because of public disorder we can be arrested by the police.
While staying abroad we can become infected various diseases from homeless and poor children.
When we live in tents we can be attacked by local people.
The advantage is that
We can save the lives of many people.
We can make friends with people from other countries.
Quick responde authorities who want to avoid the media hype.
Helping people in other countries We can learn about the culture, sights and nature of these countries.

In the picture I can see collage on which are shown various forms of protest. In the photo number one is present a street demonstration. There are girls with different colorful banners. Next the photo it is the humanitarian action. Poor children receive food. In the picture is also a white-red poster campaign, which encourages to help the Japanese.Below the photo is presented tent villages. There are colorful tents and small dark-skinned children. Next is presented to charity work . Girls help to transfer donations for poor children to the car.

8.1 Why in your opinion are the people taking part in this event?
In my opinion people are taking part in this event , because they are fighting to improve life in their country. They want to help the poor and homeless people and prove that their action can change the rules and the law .
8.3 Describe a charity event/campaign which you or somebody you know has taken part in or heard of.
Last summer,I has taken part in charity event for the shelter. I love animals and has helped their owners gladly. It took me very little time . I helped homeless dogs. I have often gone with them for a walk .I also bought feed and cleaned up cage. I have tried to find them a loving family. I think is a very cool job.
The first most important 'disadvantages is' (tutaj cos sie nie zgafdza) that because of public disorder we can be arrested by the police.
While staying abroad we can become infected (tu brak slowa) various diseases from homeless and poor children.
The 'advantage is' (ale tutaj wymieniasz wiecej jak jedna 'advantage' dlaczego nie uwzgledniasz l. mnogiej tutaj?) that
Quick 'responde' (ortog) (brak slowa) authorities who want to avoid the media hype.

In the picture I can see (cos brak) collage on which are shown various forms of protest. 'In' (ja dalabym On) 'the' (wg mnie niepotr) photo number one 'is present a street demonstration' (wg mnei w zleu jolejnosci...a street....). There are girls with different 'colorful' (zle slowo) banners. Next the photo 'it' (niepotr) 'is' (a dlaczego nie uzywasz slowa 'shows' jak to przeciez pokazuje) the humanitarian action. Poor children 'receive' (zly czas) food. In the picture (tutaj wg mnie brakuje 'there') is also a white-red poster campaign, which encourages (ale komu?) to help the Japanese.Below the photo 'is' (zle przeciez 'villages' to l. mnoga) presented tent villages.
'Next is presented to charity work' (tego to nawet nie rozumiem) . Girls help 'to' (to slowo mi sie nie za bardzo podoba tutaj) transfer donations for poor children to the car.

Last summer, I 'has' (zle slowo, to odnosi sie do 3os.l.poj i tutaj jest niepotr) 'taken' (zly czas) part in (przedimek) charity event for 'the' (niepotr) 'shelter' (duza litera - to nazwa wlasna). I love animals and 'has' (dlaczego uzywasz czasownika 3os.l.poj jak mowisz o sobie?) helped their owners gladly.
I also bought (tutasj cos brakuje) feed and cleaned up (przedimek) cage.
I think (tu cos brak) is a very cool job.
The first most important disadvantage is that because of public disorder we can be arrested by the police.
While staying abroad we can become infected (tu brak slowa) various diseases from homeless and poor children.
When we live in tents we can be attacked by local people.
The advantages are that
Quick response(brak slowa) authorities who want to avoid the media hype.

Tam gdzie zostawiłam niepoprawione to nie mam pojęcia jak to poprawić. Lepiej już?
In the picture I can see (cos brak) collage on which are shown various forms of protest. On photo number one 'is present a street demonstration' (wg mnei w zleu jolejnosci...a street....). There are girls with different coloured banners. Next the photo shown the humanitarian action. Poor children is receiving food. In the picture there is also a white-red poster campaign, which encourages medical aid by Doctors for the Japanese. Below the photo is presented tent village.
On next photo is presented to charity work. Young people are transferring box of donations for poor families to lorry.
Last summer, I was taking part in the charity event for Shelter. I love animals and have helped their owners gladly.
I also bought (tutasj cos brakuje) feed and cleaned up a cage.
I think it is a very cool job.