Sprawdzenie poprawności tłumaczenia kilku zdań

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy ktoś mógłby mi to sprawdzić? Poprawiłam jeszcze raz.

1.Hi. I would like to join in the festival "Fashion week".I've heard you're going there too. Can you tell me what is the programme of the festival?
2.Festival to continue for 7 days. A fashion show will be held form Monday till Friday to show case the most fashionable clothes created by the best designers in the world.
4.Yes of course. Beside the concerts which will to take place on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be able to meet with the most famous fashion designer in the world Calvin Klein.
5.Calvin Klein - my favorite fashion designer. Will they have other popular designers?
6.Yes. You will be can meet there to among other things: More Jacobs, Nanette Lepore, Vera Wang, Jason Wu.
7.I think that we will be also great fun and will be the memorable festival. Can you buy the booklet for the whole week?
8.Single ticket costs £10. Can of course buy booklet for the whole week for £65.
9.Thank you for your information. I'll call you a couple of days before festival and wil tell you if I could to buy a ticket or booklet.
2.Festival (tutaj nrakuje czasownika) to continue for 7 days. A fashion show will be held 'form' (to jest zle slowo) Monday till Friday to 'show case' (to jest jedno slowo) the most fashionable clothes created by the best designers in the world.
4. Beside the concerts which will 'to' (niepotr) take place on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (kto? co? pies? kot?) will be able to meet with the most famous fashion designer in the world Calvin Klein.
6.. 'You will be can' (tego całkowicie nie rozumiem, dlaczego postawilas 2 modale kolo siebie, albo jeden albo drugi) meet there 'to' (po co to slowo tutaj?) among other 'things' (no, no, niw wiedziałam, ze 'designers' to sa 'things'): More Jacobs, Nanette Lepore, Vera Wang, Jason Wu.
7.I think that we will 'be' (to jest zle slowo, tutaj 'have') also great fun and THAT IT will be 'the' (zly przedimek) memorable festival.
8. (kto? co? musisz napisac) can of course buy (przedimek) booklet for the whole week for £65.
9. I'll call you IN a couple of days before (przedimek) festival and 'wil' (popraw) tell you if I 'could' (nie, tutaj 'can') 'to' (nie rozumiem co masz z tym słowem 'to') buy a ticket or (przedimek) booklet.