rozprawka maturalna

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
No więc spróbowałem napisać rozprawkę. Mam nadzieję, że wszystkie przedimki są i przepraszam za skąpość argumentów, ale limit słów na to nie pozwala ;)

Temat: Budowa autostrad jest szansą na rozwój kraju, ale stwarza też zagrożenie dla obszarów o wartości przyrodniczej. Napisz rozprawkę, w której przedstawisz zagrożenia i korzyści wynikające z tego typu projektów.

Whether the government should build (the?) new highways is a moot question for years. Ones say that it can ruin the public budget, the others claim it is a big peril for nature. But what do the people who like traveling think about that case. This is what I am going to discuss in the following paragraphs.

Firstly, the proponents of these investments say that if such a project came off, it would be a great succes, which would most off all attract the emigrants to their homelands.
Secondly, the people who opt in building the highways think that it can bring an unexpectedly huge amount of money from tourism and encourage (the?) foreigners to travel abroad, what would extend the prestige of a visited country.

Nevertheless, it appears to be considerably more opponents than the proponents. Conversely, the opposition claims that this investment is doomed to failure and there is no point in starting it because it would ruin the whole budget and all the citizens would suffer as a result of it.
Furthermore, some people argue that the wildlife should not be disturbed and this would be inevitable while building the new highways because of cutting down the trees, for example.

To sum up, both the proponents and the opponents have the strong arguments to prove their statements, but taking into consideration all them I would follow the opponents. To make a decision whether to spend money on the highways or not it would be proper to have a public debate.

Mam czasem wątpliwości czy dać przedimek 'the' przed rzeczownikiem w liczbie mnogiej który pojawia się po raz pierwszy.
sporo bledow
To i dobrze, bo przynajmniej sie czegoÅ› naucze ;)
all of them*
Whether the government should build (the?-niepotr) new highways 'is' (has been - bo jak for years- to jest czas przeszly) a moot question for years. 'Ones' (zle slowo, tutaj 'Some') say that it can ruin the public budget, the others claim it is a big peril for nature. But what do the people who like 'traveling' (sprawdz to slowo) think about that case.
Firstly, the proponents of these investments say that if such a project came off, it would be a great succes, which would (daj tutaj przecinek) most off all attract the emigrants (czy tutaj nie zapomniales slowa 'back'?) to their homelands.
Secondly, the people who opt 'in' FOR building the highways think that it can bring an unexpectedly huge amount of money from tourism and encourage (the?-niepotr) foreigners to travel abroad, 'what' (to jest kalka z polskiego 'co' - pomysl, i nie rob tego - tutaj WHICH) would extend the prestige of a visited country.

Nevertheless, 'it' (zle slowo, tutaj THERE) appears to be considerably more opponents than the proponents.
Furthermore, some people argue that the wildlife should not be disturbed (ja bym dala tutaj ...by cutting down trees for example) and this would be inevitable while building the new highways. 'because of cutting down the trees, for example.' (w zlym miejscu)

To sum up, both the proponents and the opponents have 'the' (no i po co to 'the' tutaj jest? - niepotr) strong arguments to 'prove' (nie, to jest zle slowo, daj tutaj 'support') their statements, but taking (daj tutaj 'them all') into consideration 'all them' (w zlym miejscu) I would follow the opponents. To make a decision whether to spend money on the highways or not 'it' (niepotr) would 'be proper' (to takie niejakie - troche kolokw.- niepotr) 'to have' (niepotr) REQUIRE a public debate.
Cytat:
opt 'in' FOR building

a diki mówi również opt in sth oprócz opr for sth.

To tylko jeden błąd przedimka, jeśli pominąć te niepewne w nawiasie :)
Cytat:
'the' (no i po co to 'the' tutaj jest? - niepotr) strong arguments

bo bałem sie że na mnie nakrzyczysz :(

Cytat:
or not 'it' (niepotr) would 'be proper' (to takie niejakie - troche kolokw.- niepotr) 'to have' (niepotr) REQUIRE a public debate.

yyy.. to jak w końcu haha :)
To make a decision whether to spend money on the highways or not would be necessary require a public debate. ? .. nie wiem

Resztę błędów rozumiem, poprawę obiecuję ;)
a 'diki' (co to takiego?) mówi również opt in sth oprócz opr for sth....Lepiej mnie sluchaj...:-)

bo bałem sie że na mnie nakrzyczysz :( ...nie, nie - ja to robie tylko po to, zebys pamietal na przyszlosc..

Cytat:
or not 'it' (niepotr) would 'be proper' (to takie niejakie - troche kolokw.- niepotr) 'to have' (niepotr) REQUIRE a public debate.

....or not would require a public debate...

poprawÄ™ obiecujÄ™ ;)..I will hold you to this...:-)

Czekam na nastepna dawke....jak najszybciej....
Małe uwagi:)
Dlaczego akurat użyłeś peril? Zwłaszcza z przedimkiem A. Czy się pisze A BIG peril czy A SMALL peril? Nie spotkałem się:) Również powtarzające sie proponents/opponents można zastąpić innymi słowami;)
Cytat:
Czekam na nastepna dawke....jak najszybciej....

Troche opóźnienia mam w tygodniu niestety ... praca.
Jak tylko znajde czas to dodam ;)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.