my family /proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I'll tell a little bit about my family. My family isn't big. My name is Silvia. I'm Twenty three years Old, I have green eyes and Brown hair. I'm plump a little. I am nice, friendly and very loud. I like going to the Cinema, listening to good music. I'm interested in watching film ale computer games.
My son's name BartoszBartosz. He is three years old, he going to kindergarten. He like watching cartoons and playing with cars.
My mother's name Barbara. She is sixty years old, she has got green eyes and gray hair. She doesn't work but she has a lot of working at home. She cleans up, cookies, washes and iron our clothes.
My father's name Roman. He is fifty six years old. He works in an office. He like his job and he says that it is very interesting. My father's eyes are gray and his hair is black.
I have two brothers. The first one's name is Michael. He is thirty six years old. He has got green eyes and black hair. He is the driver, but now serving a sentence of imprisonment. He is interested in driving cars and newspapers about cars.
My other brother's name is Hubert. He is forty years old, he has got fair hair and green eyes. He living in Germany, where he working as an electrician. He is like reading books and walking on discos.
I like my brothers and they like me,too. We understand each Other and I think it is good. I also have two grandmothers. My grandmothers Mary is eighty seven years old and she is alone because my grandfather,and her husband,died in 1997.
My other grandmother Sophia is seventy one years old and she is also alone because my other grandfather also, died in 1999.
My uncles and aunts are very nice and my cousins are very nice,too. I have four uncles and six aunts. I have ten cousins: six girls and four boys. I'm glad of it because I can talk with my cousins a lot. They name are: Isabella, Paula, Magda, Agnes, Milena, Kate, Mark, Rafał, Peter and Paul. We meeting one another very often and chat. Sometimes my cousins and I go to the Cinema or to a disco together. I like my family very much and I wouldn't change these People for any others.
I think that everyone should have such for a merry and friendly family.
I'll tell KOMU a little bit about my family. My family isn't big. My name is Silvia. I'm Twenty three years Old, I have green eyes and Brown hair. I'm plump<-NA KONIEC a little. I am nice, friendly and very loud. I like going to the Cinema, listening to good music. I'm interested in watching film JEDEN? ale<-CO TO computer games.
My son's name JEST BartoszBartosz. He is three years old, he TU MA BYC PRESENT SIMPLE going to kindergarten. He like<-BRAK CZEGOS NA KONCU watching cartoons and playing with cars.
My mother's name JEST Barbara. She is sixty years old, she has got green eyes and gray hair. She doesn't work but she has a lot of workingWORK TO DO at home. She cleans up, cookies<-HERBATNIKI, SPRAWDZ PISOWNIE, washes and iron<-BRAK KONCOWKI our clothes.
My father's name JEST Roman. He is fifty six years old. He works in an office. He like<-JUZ WIESZ,CO his job and he says that it is very interesting. My father's eyes are gray and his hair is black.
I have two brothers. The first one's name is Michael. He is thirty six years old. He has got green eyes and black hair. He is the JEDYNY NA SWIECIE? driver, but now PODMIOT +JEST serving a sentence of imprisonment PRISON TERM. He is interested in driving cars and PROWADZENIE GAZET? newspapers about cars.
My other brother's name is Hubert. He is forty years old, he has got fair hair and green eyes. He PRESENT SIMPLE living in Germany, where he TUTEZ PRESENT SIMPLE working as an electrician. He is like JESZCZE GORZEJ reading books and walking on GOING TO discos.
I like my brothers and they like me,too. We understand each Other and I think it is good. I also have two grandmothers. My grandmothers MOJE BABCIE MARY? Mary is eighty seven years old and she is alone because my grandfather,and her husband,died in 1997.
My other grandmother Sophia is seventy one years old and she is also alone because my other grandfather also, died in 1999.
My uncles and aunts are very nice and my cousins are very nice,too. I have four uncles and six aunts. I have ten cousins: six girls and four boys. I'm glad of it because I can talk with TO my cousins a lot. They name are ONI IMIĘ SĄ: Isabella, Paula, Magda, Agnes, Milena, Kate, Mark, Rafał, Peter and Paul MYSLALEM, ZE PAWEL TO STRYJEK, ALE NIE BEDE SIE UPIERAL :-). We meeting ZNOWU MA BYC PRESENT SIMPLE one another very often and chat. Sometimes my cousins and I go to the Cinema or to a disco together. I like my family very much and I wouldn't change these People for any others.
I think that everyone should have such for
no i się ucielo
for do usuniecia

dlaczego niektore slowa w srodku zdania piszesz wielka litera?
Na telefonie pisałam więc samo czasem mi poprawiło :-) dzięki bardzo za pomoc, wszystko sobie poprawię i mam nadzieję że chociaż 4 dostanę hehe. Dzięki jeszcze raz, pozdrawiam
kiedy brat z pierdla wychodzi?
za 25 lat ;)
kogo kropnął?
swoją byłą,bo nie chciał alimentów płacić;)
Cytat: franka123
swoją byłą,bo nie chciał alimentów płacić;)

to po co jej dzieci robil?????
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Nauka języka