Czy dobrze napisałam list? Proszę o pomoc

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear ...,
Thanks a lot for you letter which I received three days ago. I completely agree with your opinion.

First of all, most movies in the internet doesn't make sense (tutaj miałam problem, czy może być make?) because everyone has easy access to the Internet. I think if we let anyone upload anything this for in a few years the web will be full of rubbish. Movies on the Internet should be selected. Moreover, people should wisely upload videos to web.

Besides, I think that TV programmes are of poor quality because in Poland there are too few film schools.
I am hope that this will change and in television and the Internet will be more programmes with big intellectual messages. Once again, thank you for your opinion and greetings for you.

Z pogrubionymi fragmentami miałam nie lada dylemat. Bardzo proszę o pomoc :,)
on the internet
zastanów się, most movies to jest liczba mnoga, czy na pewno będzie 'doesn't'?
po co jest to 'for'?
I am hope - jestem nadzieją :-)
Dziękuję za szybką odpowiedź! :>

A może być takie zdanie:
I think if we let anyone upload anything in a few years the web will be full of rubbish (?)
I think that
przecinek przed 'in'
doesn't(zla forma) make sense (aż prosi się dac tutaj ' np : " to me ")
mozna tez : can access the internet so easily/ too easily
if we let...,nie rozumiem do czego sie tu odnosi a'' few years, bo brak interpunkcji , a tak wogole dalbym " within a few years'
ładniej imho :people should be wiser ( lub 'more careful ") with uploading their videos onto the websides.
I completely agree with your opinion.....a dlaczego nie jest 'I agree with you'?

Moreover, people 'should wisely' (nie, to jest 2znaczne i nijako to sie czyta, trzeba...should exercise wisdom before they) upload videos to (a gdzie jest przedimek?) web.

'I am hope' (popraw jak wyzej napisane) that this will change and THAT 'in' (ja dalabym ON) television and the Internet THERE will be more programmes with 'big' (bardzo lubie to slowo. Kiedy je widze, to przypomina mi sie film The Italian Job, gdzie ktos mowi do Michael Caine, 'big' - you wouldn't even know how to spell 'big'. Tutaj potrzeba 'more intellectually stimulating') 'intellectual' (niepotr) messages. Once again, thank you for your opinion and greetings 'for' (wg mnie TO) you.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Studia językowe