bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, bardzo bym prosił o sprawdzenie poprawności językowej ćwiczenia z zakresu legal english. Proszę o wyrozumiałość, to jedno z moich pierwszych tekstów :)

The marriage was concluded on the .......... Since then we lived together until ................., when I permanently left United Kingdom and went to Poland. Since that time, we remain in de facto separation.
I decided to leave England and return to Poland because our marriage has broken down irretrievably (we finally broke up at the end of ................ Due to the absolute difference of opinion and characters). Moreover, in poland lives my whole family so I felt lonely here.
I am currently living in Poland, and my husband still lives in Great Britain. I maintained only sporadic contact with my spouse via e-mail. During these contacts we found that we do not see the possibility of continuing our marriage so we took a joint decision to conduct a divorce.
My spouse fully supports this application for divorce - in witness whereof I submit his statement on reference.
oczywiście kropki to daty, które będę dopiero uzupełniał, a nie część zadania :D
the United Kingdom
we remain - zly czas
has broken down - zly czas
my whole family lives in Poland, so...

czemu uzywasz zamiennie UK, GB i England? To nie jest to samo
The marriage was 'concluded'( to jest zle slowo, bo to znaczy ze cos sie skonczylo a nie zaczelo, tutaj trzeba trocher legalese...marriage was legalised .) on the .......... Since then we lived together (tutaj trzeba dac address) until ................., when I permanently left THE United Kingdom and went to Poland. Since that time, we remain in de facto (tutaj oczekiwalam slowea 'legal albo 'mutually agreed') separation.
I decided to leave England and return to Poland because our marriage haD broken down irretrievably (we finally broke 'up at the end' (to nie jest data, tutaj trzeba dac albo 28, 29, 30, 31st ) of ................ Due to the absolute difference of opinion and characters). Moreover, in 'Poland lives my whole family' (to jest zla kol slow...my whole family including X and X and X and X - trzeba dac dokladna pokrewnosc) so I felt lonely here. (tylko, ze dla mnie to chyba sytuacja byla taka sama przed Aktem Slubu, tak, ze to nie jest zaden powod, trzeba cos innego wymyslec)
I am currently living in (daj tutaj dokladny address) Poland, and my husband still lives in 'Great Britain' (the marital home, albo gdzies indziej ale trzeba address) . I maintained only 'sporadic' (to znaczy raz na miesiac, dwa razy na miesiac?) contact with my spouse via e-mail. During these contacts we found that we do not see the possibility of continuing our marriage so we took a joint decision to 'conduct' (to jest zle, mozesz 'apply for' albo 'seek, nie moze byc 'conduct-bo ty tego nie bedziesz legalnie reobila) a divorce.
My spouse fully supports this application for THE divorce - in witness whereof I submit his (tylko czy to byl legalnie dokumentowany, sworn statement) statement 'on' FOR 'reference' (nie, tutaj 'your attention').
@pqwk, na pewno chcesz to ująć w past tense?
Cytat:
I maintained only sporadic contact with my spouse via e-mail.

»

Fonetyka i fonologia