Sprawdzenie tekstu - cover letter

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam serdecznie,
Napisałam list motywacyjny w języku angielskim, ale nie jestem pewna niektórych zdań ,czy są poprawnie napisane.
Czy ktoś mógłby zerknąć i poprawić, jeśli owe błędy się znajdują:)
dziękuje bardzo!

1) I am interested to work in your editorial office, because I have always dreamed of working in an international environment and I like to take on new challenges. I am sure that this work will give me great satisfaction and contact with different people and their views will be a valuable experience.

2) I hope that my knowledge of the history of art and culture will be an advantage to work in your editorial office.
I would love to gain another qualifications in the field, which is really interesting me.
I hope that my openness and the experience gained will be for your valuable and useful in the organization of work of the (nazwa firmy)

3) I like to travel and meet new people as evidenced by my trip to France, and also a few years earlier I took part in the summer language course in London. I like to change places and take different works. During my stay in France, I worked in the hotel in Paris in the reception and I helped as the organize meetings and conferences.
edytowany przez loverosie: 06 paź 2016
Nie chodzi o to co Ty możesz wynieść z pracy dla siebie tylko co możesz do tej pracy wnieść. Jak Ty możesz pomóc firmie?
hmm chodzi o te pierwszą część, którą napisałam? Chciałam podkreślić, że ta praca będzie dla mnie dużą satysfakcją...
dodałam w punkcie 2) że moja wiedza z zakresu historii sztuki będzie przydatna?

W sumie chciałam pomoc językową, a dostałam merytoryczną, ale też dobrze ;) !!
1) I am interested' to work' (to jest zle, bo jestes zainteresowana 'in working') in your editorial office, because I have always dreamed of working in an international environment. (Nowe zdanie...) I like to take on new challenges. I am sure that this work will give me great satisfaction and contact with different people and their views will be a valuable experience (ale do czego? trzeba to dokonczyc).

2) I hope that my knowledge of the history of art and culture will be an advantage 'to work' (tutaj jest zle, napisz 'when working) in your editorial office.
I would love to gain 'another qualifications' (to jest zle, 'another' odnosi sie do l. poj, a 'qualifications to l. mnoga - prosze nierobic takich bledow) in the field, which is really interesting (tu brakuje slowa) me.
I hope that my openness and the experience gained (ale gdzie? trzeba napisac) will be 'for your valuable' (tu jest arse over tit...zla kolejnosc slow) and useful in the organization 'of work' (po co to?) of the (nazwa firmy)

3) I like to travel and meet new people as evidenced by my trip to France. Also a few years earlier I took part in 'the' (zly przedimek) summer language course in London. I like 'to change places' (z kim? cos tu brakuje) and take 'different works' (tego to nawet nie rozumiem). During my stay in France, I worked in 'the' (zly przedimek, Paris ma wiecej jak jeden hotel) hotel in Paris in the reception and I helped 'as the' (niepotr) (brakuje slowa) organize meetings and conferences.
Dziękuję ! Przy niektórych mam dalej wątpliwości,ale poprawiłam, będę wdzięczna za ponowne zerknięcie:

I am interested in working in your editorial office, because I have always dreamed of working in an international environment.
I like to take on new challenges. I am sure that his work will give me great satisfaction and contact with different people and their views will be a valuable experence <-- hmmm po prostu, że kontakt z ludźmi o różnych poglądach będzie cennym doświadczeniem

I hope that my knowledge of the history of art and culture will be an advantage when working in your editorial office.
I would love to gain additional qualifications in the field, which is really interesting for me.
I hope that my openness and the experience gained while working on artistic and cultural events will be valuable for you and useful in your editorial office (nazwa firmy)

I like to travel and meet new people as evidenced by my trip to France. Also a few years earlier I took part in a summer language course in London. I like 'to change places' (z kim? cos tu brakuje) and take 'different works' (tego to nawet nie rozumiem). /tutaj chciałam napisać, że lubię zmieniać miejsca (w sensie zamieszkania, kraj) oraz, że podejmować się różnych prac.
During my stay in France, I worked in an hotel in Paris in the reception and I helped (brakuje slowa)/chciałam tu napisać, że pomagałam przy organizacji spotkań naukowych i konferencji/ organize meetings and conferences
edytowany przez loverosie: 06 paź 2016
prosze nie pisac 'co chcialas zrobic/napisac', tylko zwrocic uwage na moje wskazowki i poprawic TO co zaznaczylam....
I am interested in working in your editorial office, because I have always dreamed of working in an international environment.
I like to take on new challenges. I am sure that his work will give me great satisfaction and contact with different people and their views will be a interesting experence.

I hope that my knowledge of the history of art and culture will be an advantage when working in your editorial office.
I would love to gain additional qualifications in the field, which is really interesting for me.
I hope that my openness and the experience gained while working on artistic and cultural events will be valuable for you and useful in your editorial office (nazwa firmy)

I like to travel and meet new people as evidenced by my trip to France. Also a few years earlier I took part in a summer language course in London and I learned English through an experience of living together with an English family. I am interested in learning about the culture of another country.
During my stay in France, I worked in an hotel in Paris in the reception I helped to organize meetings and conferences.
Prosiłabym o zerknięcie, czy to jak napisałam wyżej jest do zaakceptowania?
dziękuje pięknie
I am sure that his work will give me great satisfaction and contact with different people and their views will be a interesting 'experence' (blad ortog.).

During my stay in France, I worked (tutaj dalabym 'as a receptionist) in an hotel in Paris. 'in the reception' (niepotr)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Szkoły językowe

»

Pomoc językowa