recenzja

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Może ktoś poprawić tą recenzje ;) z góry dziękuje i proszę o szybką odpowiedź bo zależy mi na czasie

Many people are convinced that biographical fims are boring and only for students who do not like read. For these people amazing director Tom Hooper has prepared a considerable surprise. ''The King's Speech'' is A British film which won four Oscars including the awards for the best film.

In the main roles played two wonderful actors- Geoffrey Rush as a speech therapist Lionel and Colin Firth as the King George VI. The film tells the story of the future king who had problems with stuttering. Dr.Lionel to cure this ailment uses new and strange methode.

Friendship beetwen George VI and Lionel made the viwers feel the feelings of the characters. After the succesful speech we feel relife and satisfactions and when the king stands on the rostrum fear. Exellent acting reflectes the realities of the time before the war. Big-gudget of the film made that the costumes and set desing creates a realistic background to the story.

To sum up, "The King's Speech'' is groundbreaking masterpice. The film inspired by a true story is thought-provoking and memorable. I think taht even person who do not like a history of the royal family will love this gripping story.
Czemu tyle literówek?
Niektóre zdania są niezrozumiałe np
After the succesful speech we feel relife and satisfactions and when the king stands on the rostrum fear. (zaznaczone literówki)
przepraszam pisałam na szybko, ale poza tym nie ma żadnych błędów :)?
Nie widzisz problemu w zdaniu powyżej i np w tym, Many people are convinced that biographical fims are boring and only for students who do not like read. Spróbuj 'siama' poprawić. W innych też są błędy.
;-)
Many people are convinced that biographical 'fims' (co to za slowo?) are boring and only for students who do not like (brak slowa) read. For these people (brak slowa) amazing director Tom Hooper has prepared a considerable surprise. ''The King's Speech'' is A British film which won four Oscars including the 'awards' (zle, bo tutaj mowa o jednym) for the best film.

In the main roles played two wonderful actors- Geoffrey Rush as a speech therapist Lionel and Colin Firth as 'the' (niepotr) King George VI.
Dr.Lionel to cure this ailment uses new and strange 'methode.' (popraw)

Friendship 'beetwen' (popraw) George VI and Lionel made the 'viwers' (popraw) feel the feelings of the characters. After the 'succesful' (popraw) speech we feel 'relife' (widac, ze tutaj jest sciema z translatorka...) and satisfactions and when the king stands on the rostrum 'fear' (co to za slowo, to nie lacina gdzie kladziemy cos na koncu). 'Exellent acting reflectes the realities' (co to do jasnej ch. jest? nawet to nie jest po ang) of the time before the war. Big-'gudget' (popraw) of the film 'made' (zle slowo) that the costumes and set 'desing' (popraw) creates a realistic background to the story.

I think 'taht' (popraw) even (brak slowa) person who 'do' (zle slowo) not like 'a' (niepotr) history of the royal family will love this gripping story.

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia