Luxury hotel

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I think that the best option to spend holiday is the choice of a luxury hotel, because the Holiday is the time of rest and lose touch with the reality, that’s why I would be choose this option for my vacation.
The first advantage is that I don’t have toil at cooking which sometimes I have enough.
Breakfast is included in the price, and lunch Or dinner without any problem I can buy in the restaurant.
Besides in every room is bathroom from which I can use as much as and when I want, while in campsite often hasn’t even general bathroom and if they are to use by all of the campers, what for me isn’t comfortable, because I like take a show er Or brush teeth without haste.
Another plus of a luxury hotel for me is that when is rain, storm or when is cold night In hotel I have provided comfort away from under the circumstance.
For sure for me the hotel is better than others option.
I think that the best option to spend (brak przedimka) holiday is the choice of a luxury hotel, because the 'Holiday' (dlaczego duza litera?) is the time of rest and (brak slowa) lose touch with 'the' (niepotr) reality, that’s why I would 'be' (niepotr slowo, znaczy 'byc' co ono tutaj robi?) choose this option for my vacation.
The first advantage is that I don’t have (brak slowa) toil at cooking which sometimes 'I have enough' (to jest kalka z polskiego 'mam dosyc' ale po ang trzeba to inaczej ujac).
Breakfast is included in the price, 'and lunch Or dinner without any problem I can buy in the restaurant' (wqg mnie to nie za bardzo zgrabnie sie czyta, to jest prosto z translatorka i to slowo w slowo z polskiego. Tutaj trzeba inaczej, Wg mnie najpierw 'gdzie'a pozniej 'co' a pozniej 'jak').
Besides (ja tutaj dodalabym pare slow) 'in' (zle slowo) every room is (brak przedimka) bathroom 'from which' (calkowicie nie pasuje) I can use as much as and when I want, while 'in' (zle slowo) (tutaj trzeba 2 slowa) campsite THERE often 'hasn’t' (zle slowa, daj inne) even (brak przedimka) general bathroom and if they are (tutaj brakuje pare slow, trzeba to wytlumaczyc) to use by all of the campers, 'what' (znowy za bardzoi po polsku, tutaj trzeba 'which') for me isn’t comfortable, because I like take a shower or brush (ale czyje? trzeba napisac) teeth without haste.
Another plus of a luxury hotel for me is that when 'is rain' (tutaj czas continuous) , storm or when IT is cold (ale kiedy? brakuje slowa) night In (przedimek) hotel I have 'provided' (tego nie rozumiem) comfort 'away from under the circumstance' (calkowicie nie zrozumiale - nie wiem o co chodzi).
For sure for me the hotel is (przedimek) better than 'others' (nie, tutaj inne slowo, 'another' option.

Prosze nie uzywac translatorow do tlumaczenia slowa w slowa z jez. polskiego - zdania wychodza bardzo dziwne. Drugie - prosze przypomniec sobie o uzywaniu przedimkow (a, an, the) i gdzie i jak ich uzywamy..

»

Pomoc językowa