Proszę o sprawdzenie krótkiego tekstu :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I'm sorry that for a long time I haven't written but I have a lot of thing on mine mind. I would like to tell you why worth travel. It's worth traveling because we can get to know the new culture. We can also see a lot of beautiful places in the world and we can get to know a lot of new people. One years ago I was in Bulgaria. It was great! The best day was in Varna when I with parents were in delphinarium. Every day we went to the beach. I have a great memories and wonderful photos. In this year I'll go to Albania with my parents in July. In August I'll go to Warsaw with my sister and her boyfriend. I can't wait! I want holiday!
What are you doing in holiday?
a lot of thing on mine mind 2 byki
why worth travel
a great memories
In this year I'll go to Albania niepotrzebne
I want holiday!
What are you doing in holiday?
edytowany przez Aaric: 23 kwi 2017
I'm sorry that for a long time I haven't written (tutaj dajemy przecinek, bo teraz mowimy o czyms innym) but I have a lot of 'thing' (a lot - daje mi znac ze to jest wiecej jak jeden, to dlaczego rzeczownik jest l. poj?) on 'mine' (zle slowo) mind. I would like to tell you why (tu brakuje pare slow) worth 'travel' (zla czesc mowy). It's worth 'traveling' (is it me or is it them? travelling in BrE?) because 'we' (nie rozumiem dlaczego kazdy pisze ze 'my' - ja nie chce sie w to miesac, tutaj lepiej napisac 'one') can get to know 'the' (nie jestem pewna czy to jest dobry przedimek, wg mnie - nie) new culture.
'One' (one to jest l. poj, to dlaczego rzeczownik jest w l. mnogiej?) years ago I was in Bulgaria.
The best day was in Varna when 'I with parents' (to jest arse over tit - tak nie mowimy...my parents and I..my friend and I...) were in Delphinarium (jak to jest nazwa to duza litera).
I have 'a' (nieptor) great memories and wonderful photos. 'In' (niepotr) This year I'll go..
I want (a gdzie przedimek?) holiday!
What are you doing 'in' (zle slowo, to jest kalka z polskiego...tutaj mozna 'during') (mozna tez dodac 'twoich') holiday?
Taki tip: polskie poznać nowych ludzi = angielskie to meet new people. Ponieważ get to know nie pasuje to takich powierzchownych znajomości. Get to know możesz np. czyjąś przeszłość itd. To wyrażenie ma nieco większy ciężar gatunkowy, że tak to ujmę :)

dolphinarium
...when I with parents were in delphinarium. taki szyk: I was somewhere with someone

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia