Wypracowanie- help

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć bardzo proszę o poprawienie błedów

Hi Emily,
How are you ? I am fine. I want tell you about my holiday
My last summer holiday I spent in Greece with my friends. I was there 14 days. We flew on island Zante. It was my eighth flight a plane so I didn't stressed. In the Zante we was in the evening. We went our hotel and latet ate supper. Next day we got up early and went on the beach when were all day. We swum, played volleyball and sunbathed. Every day we went to party or Greek evening. We saw the wrack bay which is the most beautiful thing on the world. I took a lot of photos. We tried traditinal greek food which is very taste. We travelled all over island I saw a turtle. Last day we went shopping and bought souvenirs. It was my favourite holidays and In thr future I am going to return there
We flew on island Zante. TO JEST PO PL It was my eighth flight a plane so I didn't stressed. In the Zante we was in the evening. WHAAAAT?
Skup się trochę i spróbuj jeszcze raz.
We flew to the island?
It was my eighth flight a plane so I didn't stressed.- tu chodziło mi że to był mój 8 lot samolotem więc się nie stresowałam
In the Zante we were in the evening
It was my eighth flight a plane so I didn't stressed.- tu chodziło mi że to był mój 8 lot samolotem więc się nie stresowałam
Zmień szyk i zgub 'a'
edytowany przez Aaric: 05 lis 2017
ok dziękuje
edytowany przez 12anka1234: 05 lis 2017
Hi Emily,
How are you? I am fine. I want {to} tell you about my holiday{s.}
I spent {my last summer holidays} in Greece with my friends. I was there {for} 14 days. We flew {over to} Zante {Island}. It was my eighth flight {aboard} a plane so I {wasn't stress-out at all}. {We landed in} Zante in the evening. We went {to} our hotel and {later on} ate supper. {The} next day we got up early and went {to} the beach, {where we spent all day long}. We sw{a}m, played volleyball and sunbathed. Every day we went to {a} party or Greek evening. We saw the wrack bay, which is the most beautiful thing {jn} the world. I took a lot of photos. We tried traditi{o}nal {G}reek food, which is very tast{y}. We travelled all over {the} island, and I {was happy/lucky to see} a turtle. {On our} last day we went shopping and bought {some} souvenirs. It was my favourite holidays and I am going to return there {in the future}.
In the Zante we were in the evening. to jest wciąż źle
@engee
dlaczego znowu zaczales sie popisywac? jejku, swiat zapomnial, ze potrafisz poprawiac bledy? Daj szanse, zeby uczacy sie nauczyli sie czegos, pracujac samodzielnie

poza tym robisz bledy w poprawkach
ponioslo mnie :/
saw the wrack bay nazwa własna?
Chodziło mi o Zatokę Wraku-wrack bay
wrak = wrack? W którym słowniku?
Cytat: Aaric
wrak = wrack? W którym słowniku?

w bardzo starym znajdziesz

Cytat: 12anka1234
Chodziło mi o Zatokę Wraku-wrack bay

a to zamien na nazwe wlasna, Shipwreck Cove
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.