Rozprawka

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, czy mógłby ktoś sprawdzić poprawność?
Recently there has been an increase in the number of online shops. They gradually replacing traditional shops. More and more people buy apparel online. To my way of thinking this form of shopping is better than in-person shopping.
From an economic standpoint, online stores offer better deals than physical shops. We can redeem online coupons and buy something at a discount. Needless to say, that we always know about special deals , because we receive mobile alerts. Traditional shops do not provide such things. Moreover, I think that buying clothes on the web is a timesaver.
As regards practicalness, this is, indeed, what makes online stores so popular. Firstly, we can shopping from home! Moreover, our order will be delivered to our house! In contrast when we want to buy something in physical shop we have to go there.  Last but not least advantage of shopping online is option to comparison-shop and possibility of reading opinions about products.
There will always be people who will choose a traditional form of shopping because they think that this is better than e-shopping, but I believe that shopping clothes online is the way of the future. It has a lot of advantages and it is practical and on the web we can find everything what we want to buy.
They (tutaj cos brakuje) gradually replacing traditional shops. More and more people buy 'apparel' (bardzo dziwne slowo do reszty, zmien na inne) online. To my way of thinking this form of shopping is better than 'in-person' (moze 'traditional') shopping.
We can redeem 'online coupons' (nie, tutaj 'coupons online') and buy something at a discount. Needless to say, that we always know about special deals , because we receive 'mobile' (czy to znaczy, ze ludzie ktorzy nie maja mobiles sa excluded?) alerts.
As regards 'practicalness' (poszukaj inne slowo), this is, indeed, what makes online stores so popular. Firstly, we can 'shopping' (nie, chyba miales na mysli 'do our') from home(!) (ale dlaczego krzyczysz? po co to?) Moreover, our order will be delivered to our house(!) (dlaczego krzyczysz i na kogo?) In contrast when we want to buy something in (brak cos) physical shop we have to go there.  Last (daj przecinek tutaj) but not least (brak cos) advantage of shopping online is (brak cos) option to comparison-shop and (brak cos) possibility of reading opinions about (brak cos) products.
It has a lot of advantages and it is practical and on the web we can find everything 'what' (zle slowo, poszukaj poprawne) we want to buy.

A co z przedimkami (a, an, the)? Czy to jest czarna magia?