Sprawdzenie emaila

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej, czy mógłbym prosić o sprawdzenie gramatyczne emaila który napisałem :)

Dear Sir

I would like to confirm my reservation
from 28 April to 6 May. We plan to arrive at about twelve o'clock on Saturday, and depart on Sunday before seven o'clock.
I would like to book a six rooms for six person. All rooms should has separate bedroom, and should be on the same flor. Two of us is a women, and one man is invalid. This man uses wheelchair so he needs special room with bedroom adapted for invalid and easy way to get the room. Best if the room is on ground floor or if there is the lift. When it comes to meals we are interested in full board. The meals for three person must be for vegan and on man is allergic to nuts. Please also take into account that the women want low-fat meals and they wish a lot fruit in meals if it possible.
We also want to reserve a seminar room for thirty person endowed with microphone, multimedia projector and laptop. We needs this room only for three days: 30 April, 1 and 2 May.
I hope it will not be a problem with the reservation. Please contact me with any question I am open to suggestions

Yours sincerely
Dear Sir (tutaj daj przecinek)

I would like to confirm my reservation from 28 April to 6 May (a ktorego roku? bo to tez trzeba dodac). We plan to arrive at about 'twelve o'clock' (mozna napisac 'noon' jak to jest 12.00 hrs) on Saturday, and depart on Sunday before 'seven o'clock' (tutaj trzeba jasno, czy to jest rano 07.00 hrs czy wieczorem 19.00 hrs).
I would like to book 'a' (przed l. mnoga nie dajemy przedimkow)i six rooms for six 'person' (ale 'six' to jest l. mnoga, tutaj trzeba albo 'persons' albo people). All rooms should 'has' (nie,m tutaj 'have') (przedimek) separate bedroom, and should be on the same 'flor' (ortog). Two of us 'is' (ale przeciez 'two' to jest l. mnoga, to wtedy trzeba czasownik l.mnogiej 'are') 'a' (niepotr przed 'women') women(,) (niw dawaj przecinkow przed slowem 'and', to jest niepotr) and one man is (przedimek) invalid. This man uses (przedimek) wheelchair so he needs (przedimek) special room with (przedimek) bedroom adapted for (przedimek) invalid and (przedimek) easy way to get TO the room. (daj, It would be) best if the room is on (przedimek) ground floor or if there is 'the' (zly przedimek) lift. When it comes to meals we are interested in full board. The meals for three 'person' (daj tutaj l. mnoga) must be 'for' (niepotr slowo) vegan and 'on' (a reszte slowa?) man is allergic to nuts. Please also take into account that the women want low-fat meals and they wish a lot OF fruit in (cos brak) meals if it IS possible.
We also want to reserve a seminar room for thirty 'person' (chyba lepiej 'people') 'endowed' (chyba nie to miales na mysli, lepiej 'equipped', sprawdz co 'endowed' znaczy) with (przedimek) microphone, multimedia projector and (przedimek) laptop. We needs this room only for three days: 30 April, 1 and 2 May.
I hope it will not be a problem with the reservation. Please contact me with any 'question' (tutaj l. mnoga) AND I am open to ANY suggestions.

Yours 'sincerely' (gdy piszemy 'Dear Sir' to dajemy 'Yours faithfully' na koncu, gdy 'Dear Mr. Smith', to dajemy 'Yours sincerely')
np
six single rooms. W hotelu - room = bedroom.
nie potrzeba podawać (i ich nie obchodzi) ile jest kobiet a ile mężczyzn bo pokoje są dla obu płci ;))
Dzięki wielkie za pomoc :)
Cytat:
adapted for invalid and easy way to get the room.

do you have rooms/a room set up for handicapped people
albo wheelchair accessible rooms
staramy sie nie uzywac slowa 'handicapped' (not p.s.) moze, less able-bodied, wheelchair-bound.
Cytat: terri
staramy sie nie uzywac slowa 'handicapped' (not p.s.) moze, less able-bodied, wheelchair-bound.

A to z jakiej przyczyny? Mozesz mnie oswiecic? :)
less able-bodied? , moze disabled? :)
nie kazdy niepelnosprawny jest wheelchair bound
Ja nie jestem od 'oswiecania'....:-)
Poszukaj na internecie o p.c.
Cytat: terri
Ja nie jestem od 'oswiecania'....:-)
Poszukaj na internecie o p.c.

kwestionujesz my choice of vocabulary, to wyjasnij.
Wiem co jest w internecie, wiem co jest w zyciu, mam w tym kontekscie duze wyczucie jezykowe i uwazam ze slowo handicapped jest jak najbardziej odpowiednie.
What is the proper term for handicapped people?
The correct term is "disability"—a person with a disability. Person-first terminology is used because the person is more important than his or her disability. Examples of person-first terminology: " the person who is blind"—not the blind person.
What is the difference between being disabled and handicapped?
The difference between impairment, disability, and handicap! ... An impairment is the abnormality itself, and a disability is the restriction that is caused by the abnormality. A handicap is the manner in which the impairment restricts the normal functioning of an individual.
http://nda.ie/Publications/Attitudes/Appropriate-Terms-to-Use-about-Disability/
edytowany przez terri: 31 mar 2018
Znam te teorie, co chwile cos jest politycznie niepoprawne i wymysla sie zeby cos wymyslic. Tak jak z kolorem skory. Mozna powiedziec ze ktos jest white ale nie wolno powiedziec ze jest black, to znaczy im wolno, nam nie. Teraz juz nawet nie wolno mowic African American ale nie ma nic w zamian i nie wiadomo jak mowic. Niedlugo to strach bedzie buzie otworzyc zeby kogos nie urazic i zamiast "short person " bedziemy mowic "vertically challanged" Eh...
Handicap to jest utrudnienie , difficulty, a disability to "no ability" czyli calkowita niemoznosc i brzmi o wiele gorzej. Handicapped brzmi milder i more dignified. Dziwie sie, ze nie przeszkodzilo Ci slowo "invalid", to jest dopiero okreslenie, ze ktos jest "nie wartosciowy, niewazny" bo taka jest konotacja.
Zle jest okreslenie crippled, retarded, invalid sie w ogole nie uzywa.
Handicapped jest w obiegu urzedowym, a ja osobiscie wolalabym zeby mnie ktos nazwal osoba z pewnym utrudnieniem niz z niemoznoscia. Moge zrozumiec ze masz preferencje uzycia "people with disabilities" ale na tym koniec.

https://www.monmouth.edu/resources/MUPD/handicap_park.asp
edytowany przez [konto usunięte]: 31 mar 2018
chippy, weź pod uwagę, że Terri mówi o BrE
edytowany przez zielonosiwy: 31 mar 2018
To w BrE mowi sie invalid a nie mowi sie handicapped?
Po pierwsze trzeba okreslic o ktory jezyk chodzi, a po drugie tendencja upolityczniania jezyka jest wszedzie , (ADA w USA robi to samo) a nie tylkow BrE. Konotacje znaczeniowe rowniez dotycza jezyka w ogolnosci.
W przewodnikach się widzi, np:
Hotels in the UK for people with disabilities.
Mobility-accessible/friendly hotels.
Nie spotkałem się ze słowem 'invalid' ;))
Physically challenged, differently abled :)
Akurat ostatnio oglądałam taki filmik (z UK):

Wypowiadają się tam osoby niepełnosprawne, które często używają słowa disabled. Np. kobieta z dziecięcym porażeniem mózgowym i związanymi z tym problemami z mówieniem pyta przechodniów: Do you think I'm a) disabled or b) drunk?
Wiadomo, że narzucanie nowomowy czy poprawności politycznej jest niedobre i mija się z celem.
Jeżeli jednak coś się naturalnie zmienia w języku, to może warto by się tym zainteresować, choćby ze względów praktycznych - np. żeby w jakimś formalnym kontekście gafy nie strzelić.

Cytat: labtes
differently abled :)

I can think of one such a person - the late Stephen Hawking.
Anyway, the term does indeed sound silly.
Cytat:
żeby w jakimś formalnym kontekście gafy nie strzelić.

Pelna zgoda, ale handicapped to poprawny termin , respectful i zadna gafa, a ze jest troche wypierany przez persons with disabilities, ale to jest to kwestia politycznie narzucona , bo sie nie da na poczatku dac persons, ale ludzie mowia o sobie "handiccaped" , ja bym tez wybrala ten termin gdybym miala uzyc z zastosowaniem dla siebie. Wole miec cos utrudnione, niz byc niezdolna do czegos. "Invalid" to okropna gafa.
Na ponizszym przykladzie widac, ze disabled i handicapped maja dwa rozne znaczenia tak jak to wyczuwam i znam z doswiadczenia.
Disabled to jest bardziej w kierunku calkowitej niezdolnosci do czegos, a handicapped to jest czesciowo limited w tym samym obszarze np. mobility, vision etc. Ludzie beda mowic o sobie w zaleznosci od tego jak sie czuja.
Jesli powiemy komus kto jest handicapped, ze jest disabled to mozemy go urazic. Jesli powiemy komus kto jest disabled, ze jest handicapped, byc moze nawet poczuje sie od tego razniej.

https://www.pacificmobility.com/blog/hotel-pools-are-they-accessible-to-the-handicapped-or-disabled/
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie