Past simple. Krotki tekst do sprawdzenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Last friday I was with my family at home, around 7 am I wanted to meet my girlfriend but she told me, she is busy today and we couldn’t meet.
Thats why I wrote to-do list for today, first of all, breakfast.
I went to the kitchen and prepared some scrambled eggs, after that i went to the bathroom. I wasn’t sure, where my parents were, thats why I wore pyjamas.
I took a shower, dry myself and I went out of the flat. I meet my friend Lucas on my way to the school, he told me that today took place a music festival,
I was really excited about that because i really wanted to go there, I asked about ticket prices, he had no idea, but whatever, I thought, i go there anyway!
When i went back from the school I threw a backpack in the cornee, ate dinner and went out to the music festival. It was great! I really did love it!

Dziekuje za pomoc
I went to the kitchen and prepared some scrambled eggs, i co? Zostawiłeś je gdzieś tam na patelni czy zjadłeś? Uwzględnij.
I went out of the flat. zbyt dosłownie. Zwykle, mało kto tak powie.
I took a shower, dry myself and I went out of the flat. I meet my friend Lucas on my way to the school, PO KROPCE he told me that today took place a music festival, SZYK
I was really excited about that because i really wanted to go there, I asked about ticket prices, he had no idea, but whatever, I thought, i go there anyway!
edytowany przez Aaric: 02 cze 2018
When i went back from the school I threw a backpack in the cornee, ate dinner and went out to the music festival. It was great! I really did love it!
edytowany przez Aaric: 02 cze 2018
she told me, she is busy today and we couldn’t meet.

she told me she was busy (nastepstwo czasow) and we couldn’t meet.

Thats why I wrote to-do list for today, first of all, breakfast.
Czegos brakuje i nie zaczynaj zdania w ten sposob

around 7 am I wanted to meet my girlfriend

and around

thats - ten sam blad

had no idea, but whatever, I thought, i go there anyway!

»

Olimpiada języka angielskiego